10. *Ring** RING*

Zacznij od początku

''Hey, Miranda !" I went to the receptionist and others were busy bitching bout her.

''It's Linda !" she said with an irritating voice.

" Than who's Miranda?''.i asked with a frown.

''Shes our sweeper.'' oops my bad !.

''Ohhkay, so how are you?, is everything good?!, is your husband and kids ar-''

'' I'm divorced and I don't have kids ....because I heard that kids are headache ....but after meeting you I believed it.... thank you for asking .... besides if you are bored then you can go and wait in principals cabin I'm not your source of entertainment .''Ouch ! and wow! at the same time she said that all with straight face and eyes.

''Linda in front of me you can come out of your composure.....you don't need to be so strict ''. I said with a confusing tone because her glare was enough for me to know , how desperately she wants to throw me out of the office.

"Miss Dickson you are the only person in front of whom I can't come out of my composure ". A certain amount of happiness flowed inside me because...
" you know me?!"

" How could I forget you miss ...your the most wanted kid of our college and more than100 times you had made your visit to principal cabin and out of 13, 8meeting of teachers were held because of your troublesome''.
and that's my cue to leave , otherwise I would end up on the floor like melting wax of the candle.

''I think it's enough to know that how much embarrassing impact I have on you ....." I said with an embarrassing smile.

"Very much,miss''.again the straight face and cold stare

"Okay, I think I should go in," I said while indicating towards principals cabin.
" You should miss".

She said and left the reception desk but she stopped in mid-track

" I'll be back in a few minutes...so don't make a mess". I uncomfortably smiled at her and showed the peace symbol to her ..... she looked at me briefly and then turned her head and walked out while..... smiling?!..... she is weird.

I entered the principal cabin and started inspecting each and everything around me, meanwhile, I could listen to the voice of Anny and others arguing bout their stupid game......Ewww teddy got bad taste in art.

After a few min. I collapsed in the chair and put the head on the table ....just staring at the teddy's chair which was in front of my eyes. there was a call bell and I started ringing it ..out of boredom. *RING* *RING*....

"Could you stop that, it's killing my ears!" he said with a rough and hoarse voice

"Yeah, like your voice kills mine". I stopped ringing & replied to him with a grumpy voice and again started ringing the bell with more high intensity.

 I stopped ringing & replied to him with a grumpy voice and again started ringing the bell with more high intensity