12.Turned on...

Flora Dickson POV

Song~Selena Gomez -Baila Conmigo

We all came out of Teddy's office without detention!

"ah! I wanna go home!"I said out of frustration

"Geez!, nobody asks you about your whereabouts, go somewhere else and shout, "

"Geez!, nobody asks you about your whereabouts, go somewhere else and shout, ".prick guy said while rubbing his ears

"Hey are you both, still joining us?!" we all turned ourselves towards Mike.

Without thinking and asking anyone I said yes .....I don't know I like this guy and his free spirit.... but I could also feel chill on my back because of Anny the glare she was giving me was so killer and heart throbbing.

"Hey, Anny you could join us but keep this Dickson lady out of the picture we don't want her. "
Anny smiled at him and she holds a grip on my hand and shows to Zack who got pissed off because of her ....Idk when these kids will grow up....but this Zack is so troublesome and always looked at me with a judgy perspective.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunchtime

My sitting arrangement is so awkward because someone chooses to make a surprise visit to our table i.e. Clara yeah ......the one and only girl who is ignored by everyone over this table and I'm ignored by her isn't it so fascinating!

Wait!... back to the sitting arrangement I'm sitting between the prick guy and Zack...Anny is sitting between Zack and Mike and Clara is between Mike and the prick guy...so we're sitting in a circle and I wanted to sit between Mike and Anny but Zack doesn't want her to sit with me because I may snatch her food .. what a dumb excuse and mike sat between Anny and Clara cause Anny asked him too.

Enough with sitting arrangement, now my head is spinning in the circle...
But seriously I can't concentrate on my food cause this prick guy and Clara are eating each other its really making me puke.

"Hey, both of you if you're not eating your lunch can I take it? ....cause wasting food is a bad manner". I asked the prick guy and Clara.

"Hey, you fatty Dickson Stop looking at our food ." Now, do you still need a reason why I hate her...

"Hey, you bitch if you speak one more word out of your mouth I'm really gonna put these chopsticks into your food pipe that you will die out of starvation."

we all got sacred by looking at Anny's outburst especially Clara she was looking at the prick guy for some help but he himself was helpless.

Anny was so pissed off that she left the table...I was also joining her but Zack hold my wrist and push me down on the seat
"you already helped a lot I'll go bring her back. "
I could see venom was dripping out of his tongue..... what's his problem with me That's the biggest mystery I have in my mind.