5. Teddy is Bald ?!

Flora POV
Song-one direction~live while We young

Miss flora Dickson, I need you in my office right !now!".  This voice sounds familiar. I turned my face towards the office guy annndd... ding! ding! A 1000 watt smile made its way through my lips, Hehehe I missed him so much. And me being me...............
"Oh !!  I saw you somewhere".He raised his left eyebrow irritatingly, Damn !? how people do that..... Kudos man! " Yeah probably in your dreams?! "He replied. " No in my nightmare". Anny pinched me on my right arm, and I jumped " damn woman I swear on my cauliflower,if you'll try to do it again I'll not be the Godmother of your kids".she frozen on her spot and stared at me blankly, hehehehehe I knew it, this is gonna hurt her like a hell  " whah-whah-why would you do that, huh?....first, whatever u Said, it doesn't sound threatening to me. Second, who the hell told ya that you would be the godmother of my kids? Back off!!! and third I was trying to save you from this shitty mess".
"Ahem !! U can't save her miss Annalisa Brook, cause you're also coming with me ". Aww, poor Miss Brook !!  Serves you right, for not making me your kids godmother... hahaha"Are you serious Mr. Allen, yesterday wasn't enough for you ? "Anny asked.

Mr. Allen !!!!???  No way is he...............?

" Are you my teddy?!" I asked him with my sparkling eyes,  this caught Anny and his attention

" Are you my teddy?!" I asked him with my sparkling eyes,  this caught Anny and his attention. "And miss ...  would you care to insert the word that starts with~ P~ and ends with ~ L ~," he asked. Hmm.. starts with ..P...and end's with .....L....could it be............      "Pixel?.....oh wait pupil?!, Pearl!! Ahhhhhhh....I got it .... It's petal". I saw both of them were gawking at me with wide eyes....oh god, how can l be so perfect, hehe.  "You amaze me every time I meet you, miss flora".  " I know Teddy hehe...".  " But you got all wrong..the word is' PRINCIPAL' and  I would be so honored if you make use of that word in the future". Ohhhkk! Hehehe ...but.....  " I don't like that word, cause it has 2 spelling and I don't know when and where I suppose to use the right words".

Anny looked shocked" seriously 2 !!?"

.I nodded my head enthusiastically. on the other side, Teddy was already on a peak of great vexation. " There is no doubt that u both are last scholars of your class". Hey, man you got all wrong    " Anny is second last in our class, she is not at Last position Teddy!! .... Cause I own that place ".Anny smiled at me and I was bout to give her a fist bump but teddy ruined our dear diary movement.........mean Teddyyyyy!!. 
"   Whatever but, This is the place where you both supposed to follow the rules and regulations of our college and most importantly,  respect your teachers if you wanna be a part of this premises. And !!FYI it's Ted, not Teddyyyyy! miss flora ".  oops, hit the nerve.  " Ohh teddy come on..., I never saw you as my teacher, especially that P&L word. For me, you're like a friendly father figure....no matter what you say, but deep down you care bout me .so we are best buddies".Anny was enjoying the whole live Drama and when my eyes shifted on Teddy's face a genuine smile appeared on his lips, and now he'll let me go  Yess!!  . "  If you're done with your drama, miss flora, shall we proceed to our journey towards my office". I think he got a crush on me ...and he want a reason to stay by my side.......am I that's much beautiful....wow. "  Miss flora move fast otherwise I'll slice and dice your shoes and throw them in the fire". Hooo!!! this idiot guy is sadistic. I take my words back about crush and all bullshit. "Yeah coming".
I started moving then I realize Anny's also supposed to join me in Teddy's feast. " Teddy look  Anny is sneaking outtttttt!!!!!"

Now, this is fun  hehe, although her glare freaks me out but I can't leave my baby alone hehehehe

Now, this is fun  hehe, although her glare freaks me out but I can't leave my baby alone hehehehe.  " And Mr.Allen ,Lora is still not giving you respect  ".  

Such a jealous

Such a jealous. " You both are a pain in the ass".  While rubbing his temple, Teddy's confessed his unconditional love   for us and made us a deadly stop in our track 
" language Teddy!!!!!!" And that's called vibing.