3. Epic love triangle

Rick POV
Song- Rudimental~ These days feat. Jess

"61,62,63,64,65........106,107,10-aah !!fuck me !" My whole body got unbalance while doing push-ups and it hurts like a hell.

Whatever hey readers... I'm rick Luther ....fucking Luther, one of the rich kids of our country. But I have never got the perks of being a rich kid cause my father wants me to live a simple life like a normal teen so that I can build myself for the ups and downs and whatever shit people say.
most importantly to learn the difference between the best company out of the worst company of people. But unfortunately, I'm the owner of the worst company.

Mike enters inside my room singing out loud
" Mike stop it ".
" Hey man I'm doing vocal practice "
." Yeah we call it noise pollution"

Suddenly from nowhere my dog" Brainy " Came and jump over Mike and that's my boy ....wait .........
what !!? you are not supposed to lick him Brainy .. I'm your master
" R I told ya I'm a good singer and Brainy loved it ".
" Yeah, an idiot can understand one 'another ".
I smirked cause he didn't catch my words but 1,2...and boom.." did you just said I'm dog?!".
"No, I didn't say anything it's your words not mine ".
" But u compared me to Brainy".
" Yeah u should be happy cause I love Brainy ".
"R it's not a.......
"hey, mike I need your black shirt and your shoes R .."

And here is Zack my savior although mike being a mike " yeah take away everything from me, now they are useless .....cause I'm Dog!
" Zack look at me I just shrugged at him to carry on"Ohhhkayyy that's a lot to take in, we are sorry that we weren't for you when you realize that .....don't worry we are not ashamed of you ....but pls when you come to my house in future don't bark and pee around cause my parents hate dogs ".

Here the battle begins " I'm gonna kill you, Zack ......I thought u were on my side".

Mike behind Zack behind Brainy and Brainy behind mike ....what a lovely Love triangle. I'm the reason that they are in this mess but who cares my Brainy is having fun with these two idiots.

 I'm the reason that they are in this mess but who cares my Brainy is having fun with these two idiots

" Hey, mike !! zack !! it's enough for today we need to leave for college, in 45 min."

Are they deaf or I lose my voice ?!. After observing the whole situation I came to know that they are not running behind each other, they are running for... "Brainy ! Come here".
I pretend to throw a ball out of my room ...and he followed the same direction,

zack and mike already stopped running behind each other.
" why you both stopped?!"

Zack replied" cause u send are competitor out of the field "
I asked "who?" ......Mike said "Brainy my brother".
"Wait brother ?! Brainyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Yours????? again how ? ".

Zack enlightened my memory" cause he is a dog"
" yeah but last time I checked on both of you ... you both suppose to chase each other for claiming mike as a dog. " and this never-ending saga begins again........