Chapter 5

Cassy POV

When I wake up, my whole body was hurting. I couldn't find Julian anywhere. I thought I fell asleep on his arm last night. So I got up, my back was aching for every time I move. I move my legs out the bed and stand up.

"Fuck" I curse as my legs started hurting. My head was pounding and my vision became a blur. The whole world was spinning and the next thing I knew I fell down on the floor and darkness took over me.

Third Person POV

Erik smile as he stretch his arms out. He got out of bed, wondering Cassy would be okay by now.

"Cassy?" He calls. Yet he didn't know that Cassy was unconscious. He shrug and went to the bathroom. He brushes his teeth and wipe the extra water off his face. When he got out, He hope that Cassy would be awake by now but not. He got worried to He decided to check her.

"Cassy?" he said. Halfway the stairs Erik saw Cassy on the floor unconscious. He quickly pick her up and check her breathing.

"Cassy!?" He yelled and pick her bruised body up. She carefully walk down the stairs and ran to the nurse's office.

"Nurse" Erik said as he burst into the nurse's room. He put Casey's lifeless body on the bed and let the nurse check her heart.

"What happen" As she asks Erik.

"I have no idea, I woke up this morning and she was on the floor" Erik said nervously. The nurse nodded and listens to her heart beats.

"What happen to her body?" the nurse asks as she lift up Cassy shirt.

"She told me this three girls were rude to her when they were playing football" Was all Erik had to say. Soon, the door swung open revealing worried Julian.

"Ju know what happened?" Julian asks Erik while touching Cassy arm.

"She was like this all morning" Erik said. Julian stare at her hoping and praying she was okay.

"So nurse?" Julian asks the nurse.

"She's fine, She just needed to rest from what happened yesterday. When She wakes up, tell her not to do any sports for this whole week. She needs to give time to let her body and legs heal" Nurse said and left, leaving Julian and Erik looking at Cassy sleepily body.

"I hope she's okay" Julian whispered. Erik clutch his hands until his knuckles are white. He clench his jaw, holding back his rage. He knows who did this to her and they're going to pay. Erik storm out the room but Julian stops him.

"Where ju going? Don't ju want to wait until Cassy awake?" Julian said.

"I know who did this to Cassy and I'm going to end their life" Erik pulled his hand away from Julian's grip and walk away.

Erik had never felt like this towards girls. He never had any girls who would fall for him like he's falling for them. Even if most girls likes him they only likes him because of his beautiful features not for his kind heart.

* * *

Cassy POV

I flutter my eyes open as I greated by two German guys. Erik and Julian. I smile and blush as they eyes were on me. I tried to sit up but Erik stops me.

"Ju need to rest just like what the nurse said" Erik slowly put me down. I look at Julian who was nodding at what Erik had said.

"How long was I been sleeping for?" I asks.

"Ju been sleeping for 2 days and I thought ju were dead" As soon as Julian finish his sentence, Erik slaps his head.

"Why ju said that stupid!" Erik said. Julian rub his head and pout.

"You guys been here for 2 days?" I asks.

"Well we take turn. I was day 1 and Erik was day 2" Julian smile. I can't help but smile also.

"Ju guys are the sweetest friends ever!" I said. Julian came in for a hug so I did let him in. I look over Julian's shoulder seeing Erik was uncomfortable. I pull his shirt and hug him too.

"Oh, We have practice today Erik, we gotta go" Julian remember.

"I want to come" I said. Julian and Erik shook their heads no.

"No, nurse said ju can't do anything until ju body is fully recover" Erik said just like my mom.

"I been asleep for 2 days I think I'm fully recover" I smirk and get up. Julian and Erik help me carefully.

"Will you guys relax! I'm fine" I said and stands up. Some part of my body still ache but the rest is fine.

"See" I said and starts walking slowly.

"Alright, ju coming with us to practice then" Julian chuckle.

"I need to shower first, then we go" I said. They both nodded.

* * *

Both Erik and Julian each walk beside me while holding their soccer bags.

"Oh Erik, coach told us last week that one of our teammates from Germany National Team are coming here to train with us" Julian said. Erik nodded. Hmmm, could it be....

"Cassy, ju can sit here and watch our bags, don't get hit by a ball okay?" Erik said. I chuckle and nodded.

"Okay, Ju two have fun" I copied Erik's accent which causing him to chuckle.

"I don't sound like that" Erik said. I laugh and nodded.

"Ju do" I laugh even harder. Erik rolled his eyes and laughs with me.

"Alright, ju can sit or stand up" Erik mess my hair up and ran to the field. I was them do warm ups, doing couple of drills. Julian ran to pick up his ball and when his bend I saw his butt.

"Look at that ass! You got nice ass Julian" I yelled. Julian pick up his ball and turn around.

"Hey! But thanks!" He gives me a thumbs up which causing me to laugh. About 30 minutes later, the German soccer player came and now I know who it is.

"Uncle Philipp?" I called out.

Sorry I haven't been update :( But here's chapter 5 :) Ily and make sure to comment and vote!

-Natasha