¡MUST READ!

Okay, on We Belong Together sequel story, I wrote which kind of story I should make next and you guys comment Same Mistakes (Fernando Torres) well I'm changing that. Instead of that it will be my newest story I just made last night which called My Neighbor.

Here's the info of My Neighbor;

Emily Hart just moved in to a new luxury apartment in Sacramento, California. After she graduated High School she got a scholarship to Stanford University. She had to move almost 3,000 miles away from her parents who lives in New York. It was a tough decision but her parents insist her to go and study.

Since Emily is 20 years old, she could work, study and pay all the bills on her own. Her water bills gets a little too high after her next door neighbor have to use her shower. Not to mention, they actually sexy and oh yeah they're twins. Two hot and sexy twins. Emily isn't the type to share bathroom with people so she would just ignore them even if they're trying to impress her but she's hard to get. Emily is smart, funny, active and chill type of person. The twins well they're the opposite. They're cocky, flirts, players, hot, sexy and isn't the smart kind of guys. That will change when the three get to know each other one night and it will blow away Emily perspective of the boys.

Tell me if you guys like this story...of not I will update Same Mistakes. Make sure to comment which one you want to read first. Most comment of that selected story will be announce on the next chapter!

-Natasha