Chapter 15

Third Person POV

Erik smash his lips against Cassie's lips. Cassie was surprise but kiss him back. Erik was surprise that Cassie kiss him back so they both lips move in sync.

Cassie felt like the kiss was more than just a normal kiss. She never felt like this before. A boy never kiss her this passionate. Well yes she has already gotten her first kiss and other kisses after that but this...this she thought, it was one of a kind.

Erik felt that Cassie was the only one in the world right now. He held her waist tighter so she won't go anywhere. With his other hand, he pulled Cassie's head gently to lean in more. Cassie smile agianst his lips.

I need you Erik Cassie said. Suprisingly, Erik pulled away from the kiss. Cassie open her eyes to meet his blue ones.

"I I sorry" Erik stutter. Cassie smile and touch her lips.

"It's okay" Cassie chuckle nervously. The both of them stood next to each while the trees shuffling in the background. Cassie decided to look at the stars.

"Look at all those stars" Cassie begin talking. Erik look up at the beautiful summery night air of Germany.

"It's bootyful" Erik said with his thick accent. Cassie giggle at how he said 'bootyful'.

"What?" Erik asks. Cassie shook her head and look at the stars.

"I just wish I could have one" Cassie sigh. Erik watch Cassie and admire how beautiful she look. With her Brown hair slick back in a ponytail and how her brown eyes glowing.

"Why do Ju want one when Ju can have it all?" Erik said. Cassie look at Erik's beautiful blue eyes.

"Because all I need is one star to stay in my life forever" Cassie said. Erik smile.

"Ju pick one" He smile and point at the sky. Cassie nodded and turn her head to the sky. She look around to see all the beautiful stars and finally she caught one that made her smile.

"That one" she pointed. She turn to look at Erik who has been watching her the entire time. Cassie blush and turn around.

"That star will be our star. We will name it Schönheit" Erik smile. (Beauty).

"What does it mean?" Cassie asks. Erik smile and took her hand.

"It means Beauty" Erik said, he carelessly touch her cheek. Cassie blush. The both of them stare at each other's eyes. Cassie chuckle and pull her hand away from Erik's large ones.

"We should go" Cassie begin walking away but Erik pulled her closer to him.

"Promise me that Ju will be by my side forever" Erik whispered. Cassie nodded.

"I promise" She said. Erik smile and let Cassie go. Before she started walking he took her hand into his. They both walk back to the dorm with a smile on both of their faces.

"There they are!" Julian exclaimed as soon as the two lovers walk in. Cassie hid her entwined fingers with Erik behind her back. Cassie notice that Matthias had left, just leaving Julian by himself.

"What's going on?" Cassie asks as she watch Julian expression. He sigh and look at the bathroom door. A second later, Vanessa walk out. Cassie went from smiling to her normal expression. She remove her fingers away from Erik. Vanessa saw Erik and squeal.

"Erik!" She shriek and ran up to Erik with her high heels. Her blue shorts and her white tank top is just too much. Vanessa pushed Cassie away, along the way she trip by her own foot but before she fall, Sven caught her. He smile and pull her up.

"Ju okay?" Sven whispered in Cassie ear. She nodded and look Erik, who's been crush into bear hug from Vanessa.

Cassie turned around because she knows looking at Erik with another girl hurt her, even know he's not hers. Cassie face met Sven, who's looking at her with a sly smile. She smile weakly and play with her fingers.

"Hey, ju want to come home with me? Marco is going to be there and Julian" Sven asks her as she listens to the giggle in the background. She close her eyes and nodded.

"Alright, Jules, let's go" Julian nodded and walk out the door. Sven took my hand and lead me out the door, passing Erik who she didn't make an eye contact.

* * *

*Cassie POV*

"Are you sure Marco is going to be here?" I asks Julian. He nodded and Sven open his house door. As soon as we all walked in, the smell of fresh popcorn and loud voices coming past the hallway.

"Welcome" Sven said it in British accent which causing me to giggle. Sven lead us to the living room to which surprisingly Marco was sitting on the floor playing a game on the tv and grabbing popcorn and eating it.

Is that Mario? I asks myself. It's been a long time I haven't meet the team so I barely know the boys.

"Mario?" I said. Mario look at me and smile.

"Cas?" He called by my nickname. He stand up and bunch of popcorn fall off his lap. I giggle and walk towards Mario. We both hug each other tightly and let go.

"Whoa! Ju look even better than last time!" Mario exclaim. I blush and whip my hair.

"Yea, I add a little highlights to my hair" I said. Mario laughs.

"Not what I had in mind but ju look great" Mario hug me one last time before sitting next to Marco.

"Hi Marco!" I wave at him. He smile, showing his dimples along the way.

"I'll be back, I'm going to change" Sven said and left. I watch the boys play FIFA. Julian sit in between them and eating popcorn. Sven walk past me. I got confuse.

He changed his close that fast? I asks myself.

"Sven, didn't you just said you were going to change?" I asks him. He look at me differently. Wait he looks weird.

"Who are ju?" He asks me. I chuckle and look at him.

"Are you kidding me?" I asks myself. I turn around and saw Sven walking to me. Wait-

"What the fuck!?" I yelled. Everyone look at me.

"Sven! You have a twin?" I asks. He chuckle and nodded.

"I guess you met my brother, he's Lars, the other half of me" He said. I scratch my head.

"You didn't tell me that!" I yelled. He laugh and put his arm around my shoulder.

"I just want to see your expression" He said. Cassie scoff and elbow Sven in the rib cage. Sven fell to the ground and groan. Cassie kneel down to meet Sven red face.

"I just want to see you expression" Cassie copied Sven. Sven laugh and pull Cassie down and soon they both had a tickling war.

"I want to join!" Julian yelled, dropping the bowl of popcorn in the ground and jump on us. I groan as his body landed on mine. Soon, Marco and Mario joined all of us.

"Eh, what the hell" Lars shrug, dropping his phone and jump on us. We all groan and begin tickling each other.

Hey guys, I hope you guys like Chapter 15! Cassie finally met the other Bender, LOL She got confuse! Haha I hope you guys liked it and make sure to vote!

-Natasha