Chapter 17

Cassie POV

When I woke up this morning, I couldn't find Erik anywhere in the dorm. I get my robe and get out of the room. I look around the building trying to find Erik.

I don't know what's been happening to my feelings lately. It's like every time I see Erik my heart flutter. I've never felt anything like this. It's like his heart is collided with mine.

"Cas? What ju doing up early" Julian ask as he went up to me.

"Oh, I was looking for Erik" I said.

"Erik went home" Julian said. Cassie face turns into a frown.

"W-why?" I stutter. I don't know why am I stuttering.

"It's his birthday, He always go home when it's his birthday" Julian said. I nodded and look away.

"It's okay, come I want to show you sometuing" Julian pull me into a hug and walk me to a place I don't know.

"Where are you taking me child!" Cassie laugh.

"Ich probably older than ju" Julian chuckle.

He took me to a balcony, which shows the beautiful summer air of Germany. The morning breeze it makes the view more perfect.

"Why you brought me here?" I ask. Julian smile and sat down on the bench that was on the side.

"Since ju is my friend, is want to let ju know that this is one of my favorite place out of the school" He said. I smile and took a sit next to him.

"It is very nice, this should be my place too" I chuckle. Julian smile.

"Ju want to throw a surprise party for Erik?" Julian asks. I nodded with excitement.

"Ja, come on" He took my hand and ran towards his room.

* * *

Third Person POV

Erik went to his parents house to take care of some business. The reason he always celebrate his birthday at home because well, his mom died on his 19th birthday.

So he goes home to visit his mom's grave and pray and talk. Him and his mom was so close. He's closer to his mom, then his dad.

He thinks that his dad is the reason why his mom died. That's why he left to college so He won't be near his father.

"Mommy, I just turned 23. I'm sorry you couldn't watch me grow up. I still play soccer just like you wanted me too. I didn't want to spent time with my friends because they don't know me and they don't like me. I'm always lonely. But you mommy, you will always be the bestest mom ever. They don't even know today was my birthday. And oh mom, I met this girl, who makes me laugh like you making me laugh" Erik talk in German to his mom's grave.

Vanessa creep behind Erik and smile. She heard his last defense which was "I met this girl who makes me laugh like you making me laugh."

"Ju talking about me?" Vanessa smile and hug Erik from behind. Erik startle and push Vanessa away. Vanessa frown but smile anyway.

" Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!" Vanessa gave him a small box and hug him.

"Danke Vanessa" Erik said. He look at his mom.

"Erik, ju mom loves ju and ju know. It's ju birthday let's have fun" Vanessa said. Erik didn't say nothing.

"Can ju leave me alone?" He asks quietly. Vanessa sigh and nodded. She turned around and leave.

* * * Night* * *

Erik was coming back to the dorm from his lonely day with his mom. He was so upset he haven't eaten anything today. His stomach was growling but he just ignore it.

"Shhh he coming!" Julian said as everyone started hiding.

Erik open his dorm room and turn on the lights. He was being surprise by his whole friends.

"Surprise!" They all yelled. Erik startle and smile.

"Happy birthday Erik!" They all said together. He smile and said thank you. He walk past the crowd trying to find Cassie.

Cassie was smiling as she saw Erik. Erik look at how beautiful Cassie is and hug her as soon as they were close.

"Ju plan this?" He ask. Cassie shook her head no.

"Julian did but everyone helped" Cassie said.

"Danke" He said and kiss her cheek. Cassie blush and took a sip of Pepsi.

"You're 23! Wow! I remember being 23" Cassie joked but it sound serious in Erik case.

"How old is ju!?" Erik ask.

"24" Cassie laugh and shook her head no.

"I'm not" Cassie said. Erik laugh and lead Cassie to the balcony. They stand outside feeling the night breeze.

"Where were ju today?" Cassie ask. Erik sigh.

"I was at my mom's grave...." Erik begin telling her the whole story about what happened.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!!!! YOU ARE FINALLY 23!!! Baby I love you so dang much. I wanna congratulate Barca to make it to the finals. Bayern it's okay we'll try next year. Good job we all love you.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and plz vote!

-Natasha