Chapter 2

Cassie POV

My alarm woke me up from my sleep so I shut it off. I remove the blanket off my body and walk to the stairs. I yawned and slowly walk down the stairs. I look at Erik's bed which was already made and no one was there.

"Where is he" I scratch my head. I shrug and went to the bathroom. I lock the door and wash my face with water. Someone started banging on it. I was confuse.

"Hey! Erik! Ich muss auf die toilette! Aufmachen!" It was Julian who was banging on the door. I open the door.

"Ah Cassy, I need to use the bathroom, are ju done?" He asks, holding his area with his hands.

"Sorry, Julian, I'm not but you still can use it" I said and move aside. He weakly smile and pass by me quickly. I walk back to the sink and spit my toothpaste out. I wash my mouth and wash my tooth brush.

"Ju okay if guys use the bathroom when ju in it?" he asks with his German accent.

"I have two brothers so basically I'm okay with it" I smile. Julian nodded, I saw him from the mirror.

"How old is ju brothers?" He asks as he flush the toilet and walk over to the sink and wash his hand.

"I have an older brother named Alex and he is 21. And I have a little one who is 14 his name is Andrew but Drew for short" I smile. Julian look at me and lean against the wall. I smile at him and wash my face. I put the face cleanser on my face.

"Cassy, ju doing it wrong" Julian laugh. I stop rubbing my face.

"What?" I said. I can't really see him because if I open my eyes, soap is going to go into my eyes.

"Here" He said. I don't know what was He about to do but then I felt two hands on my cheeks.

"Ju need to rub it in circles around your face to get the dirt off ju face" He said and rub in circles on my forehead.

"That's what I was doing" I giggle. He laughs.

"No, ju was doing this" He rub my face harshly. I laugh and stop his large hands.

"Okay, now ju need to clean on the side of ju nose too" he said and clean it with his index finger. It feels funny.

"Now ju is finish" he said. I laugh.

"Don't you need to wash the soap off my face?" I laugh.

"What? Ju do?" He said. I laugh even harder.

"Ju is right" he laugh nervously. He turn on the water and wash the soap of my face. He help me wash the soap off my hands too.

"Danke Julian" I smile, looking at him. He nodded.

"Ja, Ja, ju don't need to tank me" he said. I giggle at his cute accent.

"Ju need to get ready, class starts soon" He said. I nodded. He walk out of the bathroom and leave the room.

"Make up first" I said. I took out my primer and put it all over my face. I cover my face with foundation and then put powder over it. I took out my mascara and starts doing my eyelashes. As soon as I finish I walk to my luggage and took out the uniform.

"Navy blue skirt that stops at mid thighs, white shirt and a navy blue blazer that comes with a name tag. Interesting" I said. I went back to the bathroom and change into this clothes.

"Hmm, not bad" I look at myself in the mirror. This uniform fits me perfectly. The door opens and reveal Julian. He had his hair perfectly combed to the side and his uniform perfectly fit his tall and lean structure.