Chapter 18

Third Person POV

"Cassie, ju want to hang out?" Julian ask as he enters Cassie's dorm.

"Umm, yeah" Cassie said as she close up her workbook.

"Ja? Okay. I was hoping ju say that. Let's go" Julian said. Cassie nodded and stand up from her desk.

"I'm going to get my sweater then we leave" Cassie said and get her sweater.

"Okay, let's go" Cassie grab Julian arm and left her room.

Erik was at his practice, leaving Cassie by herself in the dorm playing FIFA and eating 2 boxes of Pizza.

"So, Jules, wanna tell where we going?" As we enter his beautiful expensive car.

"Umm, it's one of my favorite place, ju going like it" Julian smile. Cassie could not help it but smile.

"One day I'm going to show you MY favorite place" Cassie smile at Julian.

They sit in the car with silence, while German music playing quietly in the background.

"So... Julian tell me about yourself" Cassie broke the silence. Julian chuckle and look at Cassie.

"Well, 23. Everybody think I adorable I think I do not. My friends are the people in school and ju. I guess that's it" Julian shrug and chuckle.

"Jules, you are adorable! Your cute, handsome and everything that a girl would drool for!" Cassie exclaim.

"Ju think so?" He said. I nodded.

"Yes! I would drool over a guy like you Jules" Cassie blush when she told him.

"Drool? I do not understand?" He asks in confusion. Cassie chuckle.

"I would date a guy like you, that's what I meant by drool" Cassie laugh. Julian blush.

He park the as soon as they got to the place he wants to show Cassie.

"We're here?" Cassie ask as she look around.

"There's nothing here?" She look around to see nothing but Germany night sky.

"Its because we got to walk a bit more" Julian laugh. Cassie mimic Julian laugh and stop.

"Let's go" He said and close the car door. Cassie open the other door and got out.

Once she got out, chilly breeze hit her face, sending Cassie shivering but she didn't want to show Julian.

"I want to live in Germany one day" Cassie said softly as she look up to hundreds of stars shinning.

"Why don't you?" He asks. Cassie smile and chuckle.

"I don't want to leave my mom and brother by themselves back in the states while I'm here. You know my mom is all alone" Cassie sigh. Julian smile and gave Cassie a hug.

"It's okay Cas, I'm here I'll be in your family" Julian smile. Cassie couldn't help it but smile.

They both continue talking and walking until Julian stop, which makes Cassie wonder.

"Why did we stop?" Cassie asks. Julian smile and pointed behind Cassie. She turn around and saw this big castle look a like.

"Its beautiful" Cassie eyes sparkling.

"Isn't it? It's called The semperoper" Julian smile and turn his whole body to look at the Semperoper.

"I like this place. This was the place where I visit with my mom before she left me" Julian smile through the pain. Cassie look at Julian. She sigh and slowly reach for his large hand and wrap it around hers.

"You don't have to tell the story" Cassie said already feeling bad.

"I will one day" he smile and look at Cassie. Cassie also smile and use her other hand to rub her soft tan skin.

"Ju cold?" Julian asks and took off his jacket and put around Cassie shoulder. Cassie was about to protest but she let's Julian put the jacket.

"Then you will be cold" Cassie said. She was about to take off the jacket but Julian stop her.

"Ju don't it to. I'm a man, I can handle this weather" Julian smile.

Cassie smile and sat down on the bench, she pulled Julian hand so he could sit next to her. They both look at the dark sky with a lot of stars.

"Jules, when you are sad or angry, just know that I will be by your side and I will cheer you up" Cassie squeeze Julian's hand.

"I hope ju will" He smile. Cassie and Julian sit on that bench while looking at the stars.

Suddenly, Cassie place her head on Julian's shoulder which makes him jump a little.

His heart start beating a little bit faster. He love Cassie but he didn't want to admit it. He saw how she looks at Erik and he knows she loves Erik.

In the end...He wants Cassie to himself no one else.

Sorry I haven't update in so long :( I didn't forget about you guys <3 I still love you guys <3 like always.

Enjoy the story? Comment and vote!

-Natasha