Chapter 32

Third Person POV

*A week later*

Julian was healthier than ever. It turns out he slip on a soap bar and fell on his head. He got stitches on his head.

Everybody look out for Julian, not as much as Cassie. Cassie is always with him. She don't want to leave his side like this.

"Jules! Salad or Soup?" Cassie yelled from the kitchen.

"Soup!" Julian yell back.

"Cassie, don't worry about me. Come watch the movie with me!" Julian said.

Cassie sigh and put the pot back. She walk to the living where Julian was laying. She Sat next to Julian, watching Ted 2.

"Julian..." Cassie asks. He look at me.

"I uh, I wanted to tell you guys this but I don't have the nerve to" She said.

"I'm leaving Germany next week" Cassie said. Julian laugh.

"Ju coming back right?" He asks.

"No, I don't need to study here anymore" Cassie said.

The reason why Cassie is moving is because she's only hurting Julian and Erik. She's confuse between the love she's having right now. She loves Erik but she has slight feelings for Julian.

"Why!?" He yells but he regrets it after. He cringe as his head is throbbing.

"Shh. I'm sorry, but I have too. My time here in Germany is over. I loved it here so much! But I can't stay here" Cassie tried not to cry.

"But you only been here for 4 months!" He said. I nod.

He's right.

"When ju leaving?" he asks me.

"Next Wednesday" I said.

"That is 5 days from now! Cassie, why did ju have to tell me this now!" He yells.

"When ju plan to tell the boys!?" He yells again.

"Yesterday but they were too busy. But tonight I will" I said. Julian shook his head.

"Ju, were close to a best friend but Ju leaving me" Julian started crying. I quickly run to him.

"It's okay, I'll visit twice a month" I smile. He shook his head more.

"It won't be the same!" He said.

Out of nowhere, the boys came in. I look at all of them. Marco, Erik, Mario, Matthias, and Sven.

"What's going on?" Mario asks.

"Uhh..." I lost for words.

"Cassie why don't ju tell them" Julian said.

"Uh, guys why don't you seat down" I said. They all were confuse but sit anyway.

"Guys, I'm going back to America on Tuesday" I said. They all just stare at me. Frozen.

"What!?" They all yell at me.

"I'm done studying here, my work here is finish" I said.

"Wait so Ju just going to leave us?" Mario ask. I sigh and nod.

"That's insane!" Marco yells.

"As much as I wanna stay here longer but I can't" I sigh.

"Babe Ju telling me there is 5 days we can spend with Ju!?" Erik asks. I nodded.

"I'm sorry I was going to tell you sooner but you all busy because of Soccer and games" I said.

"I'm sorry" I cried and ran out the door.

I ran to the bench by the tree. I cried because I'm leaving a family. My family of boys. My favorite dorky boys.

"Babe, is it really about school or something else?" Erik came and wrap his arm around my neck.

"If it's about Julian and Me, then it's okay. If Ju like Julian so for it. We rush anyway" Erik said.

"Its not that simple. Either way Ik still leaving one of you. This is why I'm moving back!" I yelled.

"Cassie, I do like you like a lot. If Ju really like Julian go for it" Erik said. I shook my head.

"No, I'm leaving" was my last words until I get back to my dorm.

Sorry if it took me like weeks to update a Damn chapter. I was busy like all day everyday. I was taking exams so I had to study. Hope you guys like this chapter:)

-N