Chapter 3

Cassie POV

"Julian! That doesn't belong there" I laugh. He look at me and then at the Polaroid picture in his hand.

"Where do ju want to put it?" He asks. I laugh and showed him where to put it. Julian was helping me decorating my walls.

"Oh, who is this? Is this ju boyfriend?" He asks, showing me the picture. I weakly smile.

"Well ex-boyfriend. We dated for 7 months but then he got a scholarship to London so he left me" I said. I took the picture and put it back in the box.

"Aw, It's okay! Ju got me!" Julian pull me closer to him. I giggle.

"No I have my bed so I don't have to worry about anything" I smile. Julian looks hurt.

"And I got you" I said. Julian cheer.

"Is this ju family?" He asks looking at the picture in the frame.

"Yup it is" I said "It was on mother's day."

"Ju family is amazain" He said. I laugh.

"Thank you" I said. Julian nodded.

"Ja, look it's all done! Ju did a good job!" Julian said. I shook my head no.

"We did a good job" I smile and look at the wall.

"Wait, one more thing" He said and turn on the fairy lights. (Picture above)

"Now it's perfect" I smile. Julian laugh and lay on the bed. I sat on the floor.

"Tell me more about ju family" Julian said.

"Well, when I was 1 my mom decided to move to New York because my dad died. I was born here in Germany. When I was 5 my mom found a man and dated for a good 7 monthes. He was really nice and fun. He loves soccer. By the time I was 6 my mom got married to the man who I called dad now. Then, my mom told Alex and me that she's pregnant with Andrew. Since then, we became a happy family well not really because Argentina lost the World Cup and Germany won" I laugh at that moment.

"Ju dad like Argentna?" I giggle at how he pronounce Argentina.

"Well his favorite player is on it" I said.

"Let me guess, Messi?" He said. I nodded.

"And Julian, It's Argentina" I correct him.

"Das vart I said" He said. I look at him and shook my head.

"You said Argentna, not Argentina. See the difference?" I said. Julian shrug and shook his head no. I laugh.

"Let's go do something fun! Let's go bowling!" Julian said. I nodded.

"Let's change then we leave" I said. Julian nodded and left. I took my blue ripped jeans with Germany Jersey. I took a fresh underwear and walk in the bathroom. I took a quick glance at Erik who was listening to music on his bed. I sigh and went in the bathroom. I took a quick shower.

*15 minutes later*

"Hey! Ju hurry up!" I heard Erik yell.

"I'm almost done" I said.

"I need to pee!" He yelled. I sigh.

"It's open you can come in!" I yelled.

"Vart?" He yelled. I sigh and stop the water. I pick up a white towel and wrap it around my chest. I open the shower door and went to open the door. Erik look at me.

"Ju should hurry up! I don't wait!" Erik said and push the door. I walk backward and slip over my own water from the shower. I close my eyes waiting to hit the ground but I felt an arm around my back and another one holding me close to his body. I open my eyes and realize Erik caught me. His eyes is so beautiful.