Chapter 30

Third Person POV

Cassie and all of the boys were sitting by the fire, talking, laughing about completely random things.

"Who's wants more hot chocolate?" Cassie asks. All of the boys put their hands up.

"I'll help" Julian said.

The two of them pick up the cups and brought it over to the wooden table.

"Can you get the hot chocolates please?" Cassie asks. Julian went to pick up the packs of hot chocolate.

"Thanks" she said as he give her the packs.

"Listen Julian-" He stop Cassie from talking.

"If ju want to talk about what happen earlier I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." Julian said.

Cassie finish putting all the hot chocolate on the rest of the mug while Julian pour hot water and stirring.

"I just want you to know I love Er-" Julian cut me off.

"Have ju ever tried hot chocolate with melted candy?" Julian tried to dodge the question. I didn't say anything so I just stare at him.

"They say if ju put melted candy in hot chocolate and drink it with the person ju love, that love will last a long time. But since it's called melted candy, the love will slowly melts away like the relationship" Julian said as he put one melted candy on my mug and walk away with four cups, leaving me.

* * *

That night I stayed up while the rest of the boys are sleeping. Jules haven't came back from the bathroom, which was an hour ago. I started getting worried.

"Babe, I'm worried about Jules" I shook Erik's body.

"Hmm, he's probably doing some man stuff" Erik smirk and wrap his arm tighter around me.

"That was an hour ago" I got up.

"I'm going to check on him" I left the tent. I took a blanket with me too since it's freezing cold.

I carefully watch my step since there's a lot of sticks.

I finally got to the bathroom, the men's bathroom. I knock on the door to see if any guy was in there.

"Jules?" I said. Nobody answered So I walk in there. I open each of the shower cubicle and found Jules naked laying on the ground...unconscious.

"Oh my God!" I exclaim, "Jules? Julian!?"

I cried and kneel down to put my blanket on top of his body. I cradle his head on my body. I look at my hand and saw blood.

I freaked out...it's Julian's blood.

I took out my phone and called Erik. He didn't pick up so I called Alex.

"Yo" He said.

"Call the ambulance!" I panicked.

"Cas don't be stupid" Alex laugh.

"I'M NOT TRYING TO BE FUNNY! I found Julian, in the bathroom...cover in blood" I cried harder.

"Oh my God!" Alex hung up. I throw my phone on the ground and hold Julian for dear life.

*Third Person POV*

The ambulance came 10 minutes later, Cassie who still crying and covered in blood from Julian's head. Cassie went inside the truck with Julian. The boys told her they would meet her there. 

Cassie took Julian's cold hand and wrap it in hers. All she could hear was the heart monitor and paramedics talking in German. Right now, all she wish for was to make sure Julian is alive and okay. 

When they got to the hospital, they rushed Julian to the emergency room. 

"Es tut mir leid, aber du nicht sein kann heir" The woman said and push Cassie back. 

"B-but, he's my friend! I have to be there with him!" Cassie yelled and push the woman off her. She almost got past the emergency door but a strong arms pull me away. 

Then, the person who pulled me away was a nurse. He pull me down and look at me. 

"Miss, you can't be there right now. Let us doctors do our business, we'll let you know right away" He said. 

"But-" Cassie tried to say. 

"There's nothing you can do, right now, just pray and hope he's going to be good" The nurse smile. Cassie look into deep in his eyes and nodded. 

"Sit down miss, we'll let you know after we're done" The nurse sat Cassie down and left into the emergency room. 

SOO sorry I haven't been updated. I was busy making up work. Here's chapter 30! Hope you guys likes it! 

-Natasha