Chapter 31

Cassie POV

"Cass!" Alex yelled when he saw me. I look at him and ran to hug him. I hold him tightly, scared. I cried more after seeing Julian's face. 

"It's okay" Alex whispered. I nodded even though I don't know what's going to happen.

"Hey babe, it'll be okay" I hug Erik. He gave me a tight bear hug. I smell the smoke from the from his shirt.

"Here Cassie" Sven gave me a clean shirt.  

"Ju can't wear that shirt when ju can visit Julian" Sven said. I nodded and sniffle.

"C-can you come with me to the bathroom?" I asks Marco.

I know it's weird asking Marco to come with me instead of my own boyfriend or my brother.

I just needed time to be away from those two. I need someone new to comfort me.

"Um, ja" I begin walking with Marco next to me.

"Ju okay?" Marco asks. I begin crying before I could speak.

"It's okay" Marco gave me a hug.

"Julian's a fighter. He got hurt one time and look how strong he recover. It's not ju fault. Maybe he slip and fall" I know it's a serious moment right now but I can't help it but laugh at Marco grammar.

"Fell, Marco, Julian fell not fall" I smile looking at Marco.

"Sorry" Marco smile.

"I really hope he'll be fine" I sigh and got in the bathroom.

I change into Sven t-shirt which was way bigger than mine and even bigger than Erik. So I use my hair tie to tie the shirt to make it short.

"All done?" Marco asks.

"Almost" I said and wash my face with warm water.

"Here" Marco hand me his sweater after I got out of the bathroom.

I smile and took it. It was a sweater from his collection. The one with the monkey on it. I don't even know what's the meaning of the monkey.

"Let's go check on ju friend" Marco smile.

Friend.

I wouldn't consider him as friend. I wouldn't consider him as brother either. I don't know who he was to me.

* * *

"The doctor said he would only allow one person to sleep the night with Julian" Sven told me and Alex.

"All of us considering ju Cassie" Erik said. I look at all of them, who gave me a sweet smile.

"Really? Me?" I ask in shock.

"Yes" they all said.

"Oh my god I love you guys" I said. They all smile and Sven told the doctor that I will be staying the night.

"It's really guys, we should go back to camp. I know Cassie needs her sleep" Alex said. They all nodded.

"We'll come back tomorrow okay?" Erik said. I nodded and hug him tighter.

"Night Cas" Marco and Mario said. I smile.

"Sleep well" Sven rub my shoulder and left.

"Sleep good tonight okay? I'll bring food tomorrow" Alex kiss my forehead and left.

"Ju going to be okay right?"  Erik look at me. I nodded.

"Yes" I said.

"I'm going to miss ju" Erik pout.

"I'm sorry" I said. He smile and kiss my lips.

"I will be thinking of you tonight" he said in between kisses.

"Dream good okay babe" I kiss him harder. He smile and left go of me.

"I gotta go. I love you" He smile.

"I love You too" I said.

I watch Erik leaving.

I took a deep breath before going in. I close my eyes and open the door. All I hear was the monitor beeping. I saw Julian lifeless body laying on the bed.

I stop myself from crying. I ran to Julian and brace myself to hug him. I cried on his chest.

"Julian! Why you left me like this! I would never for give you!" I cried harder. 

SO Sorry for the late update. School, home and problems been happening to me this month. Soorrryyyyy :(

-N