Chapter 13

Third Person POV

"Hey, ju want go to the park with us?" Julian asks as he and Matthias entered Cassie and Erik dorm.

"Um, yea I'm free" Cassie stand up from her study desk, studying for her upcoming test.

"We can play tennis!" Matthias yelled, causing Cassie to laugh. Julian and Matthias held up their racket.

"But I don't have a racket" Cassie said. Matthias started thinking.

"Oh! Erik have two rackut you can have one!" Matthias walk to Erik bed and took one racket that was on the wall.

"I hold it, ju go change, I wait for ju" Julian said. Cassie nodded and walk to her bed and put on her Nike running shoes.

"Is it cold outside?" she asks. Julian didn't answer her, while he was checking his phone.

"Well it's cold a little" Julian finally answered. Cassie nodded and put on her Bayern Munich Anthem sweater. She walk down the stairs and tie her hair at the same time.

"Bayern?" Matthias look at Cassie sweater.

"Perks of having a soccer player uncle" She shrug. She fix my yoga tights and zip up her sweater. She look at Erik who was listening to music and reading at the same time.

How can you read and listening to music at the same time? Cassie thought.

Cassie took his earphones off making Erik startled and turn quickly to look at Cassie. She drop his earphones and laugh nervously.

"Sorry, aha" She sais. She got scared because she thought he's gonna hurt me or something.

"Do you wanna go to the park with us?" Cassie asks Erik. Erik expression turn back to his serious one's.

"I'm trying to study! Why ju bothering me!?" Erik yelled. He left Cassie surprise.

"I'm sorry, you've been studying for 2 hours, maybe you need sometime off from studying you know?" Cassie stand up straight. Erik roll his eyes and put his ear buds back in his ear.

'Erik mood changes so fast' Cassie thought

"Let's go Cassie, He don't want to go wit us" Julian took wrist. They walk to the door.

Psh, I don't need break. Cassie ju trying to make me fail me test! Ju really is dangerous.

"Cassie, I can show ju my tricks!" Matthias said. Cassie nodded and smile.

"Oh, Sven I just text me that He wanted to come" Julian said. Cassie felt weird but she just smile anyway.

Erik quickly turn around to look at his friends. The name 'Sven' got his attention. Sven and Cassie has been very close ever since Sven met Cassie. Erik felt jealous even though he doesn't really like Cassie...or does He.

"Wait! I want to come with ju!" Erik yelled as he stands up. Cassie turn around and smile. Erik scratch his head and walk towards his bed to get his sweater.

"Bring your racket because we going to play tennis" Cassie said. Erik pick up his racket and walk towards them.

"Let's go together" Cassie said cheerfully to Erik. Erik roll his eyes and walk faster than Cassie.

"Wait!" Cassie yelled behind Erik back. She ran after him. They both walk to Julian's car.

* * *

"Ouch!" Cassie yelled as she was getting hit by tennis balls from Erik.

"Ahh!" She yelled in pain once again.

"See! Who said I'm not good at dis!? I'm good than ju all!" Erik surf another ball and his Cassie body.

"Erik, ju can't surf like that" Sven said, picking up a ball.

"Ju need to do this slowly and nicely. So Cassie can hit It back" Sven toss the ball in the air and then hit it with his racket and it flew on the air until It reach the other side where Cassie and Julian we're standing. Cassie steadied herself and slowly hit the ball.

"See Erik, ju need to do it slowly" Sven and Cassie started hitting the ball.

Erik scoff and watch the two of them playing. The way Cassie laughs makes Erik jealous because He thinks he can't make Cassie laugh.

"See Erik, I can always do something without you having to hit me thousands of times" Cassie smile and hit the ball. Erik scoff again. He got frustrated so he ran in front of Sven and hit the ball hard and fast before Sven could.

"Ouch! Erik!" Cassie yelled as she fell on the ground. Erik smirk.

"Ju can't do anything now can ju?" Erik smirk. Julian helped Cassie up but She push him away.

"I will show you I can do something" Cassie said.

* * *

"See! I can hold on to the monkey bars without letting it go for a while" Cassie said. The three boys watch her as she hang on the the monkey bars.

"Whoa Cassie! Ju is very gute" Matthias said in awe as he watches her. Erik scoff and fold his arms.

"I know right!" Cassie smile.

"Erik ju lie!" She copied Erik's accent. Erik unfold his arms and about to curse at her in German but Julian stop him. Cassie stick he tongue out and smirk.

"Fien, Cassie, ju get down now" Julian said. Cassie shook her head.

"I can hold on to a bit longer without no interruption" Cassie said and hold a bit tighter.

Julian thought that if he could make Cassie then she would fall of. Julian smile and jump in front of Cassie. Cassie open her eyes to meet Julian eyes.

Julian begin to make the funniest faces he could make. He begin dancing and doing sketch. Cassie burst out into laughter.

"No! No matter how much you try to make me laugh you guys can never make me laugh" Cassie steadied herself again. Julian pout and walk back next to Matthias.

'Should I try?' Sven asks himself.

Sven walk up to Cassie and bends down to kiss her cheek. Cassie stop laughing and got startled. She lost her grip and fall to the ground, hitting her butt on the ground.

Heyy guys chapter 13 is here and make sure to comment your favorite part or just vote :) I hope you enjoy this chapter :D

-Natasha