Chapter 16

Third Person POV

*Next Morning*

Everyone was asleep in Sven's house. Everyone was knocked out hard last night. It was wild. Everyone did take shots and did bunch of crazy stuff. Well, Cassie only took 1 shots to make the guys happy. She's not the type of lady who would like drinking alcohol.

She stayed up late at night just to watch the boys who's yelling and doing crazy stuff. She felt like a parent doing this types of work. She thought it was funny watching the boys pull prank on each other.

All of them got knocked out at different places but Cassie helped them out by putting them rooms. Cassie finally went to sleep around 5 am. She tried sleeping on the couch but her body didn't feel great sleeping on such hard surface.

She decided to sleep next to Erik who's snoring and breathing out the alcohol breath. She thought it wasn't weird sleeping next to her own friend. Who kissed each other once. Once she laid down, the darkness took her away.

* * *

Cassie POV

I groan out loud and cough. I remembered drinking alcohol last night. I have this huge headache and it hurts so damn much. I open my eyes and look around. I realize my body was literally halfway on top of Erik's body. He wrapped his arms around my body.

"No wonder I felt warm last night" I said to myself.

I slowly move my body out his grip but it way to late. Erik groan and pull me closer to him. My face was literally 2 inches away from his flawless face. I took time to watch how he sleeps.

Those red cheeks.

Those lips.

I licked my lips and gulp. I slowly move my hand up to his face, touching his face with my finger tips. His face is so soft. I move my hand up to his blonde hair, fixing his hair up to his usual hairstyles.

Erik move his arm to pull me closer to his body. After my body was like literally on top of his, he left his hand on my back. I could feel his length underneath my jeans. I gulp again.

" Bitte bleib bei mir" Erik murmur. (Please stay with me.)

I didn't know what exactly he said but I lay my head on his chest. I listen to his beating heart. Erik murmur more German words.

"If only I know what you said, Erik" I whispered.

"Stay with me" A voice said. I move my head up to see Erik looking straight into my eyes.

"W-what" I stutter. Erik move his hand to remove a piece of my hair that came out of my bun.

"I said stay with me" He said a bit louder, "don't leave my side, ever."

"Erik, I w-" Before I could finish my sentence, Erik smash his lips against mine. He grab my neck to passionate the kiss a bit better.

Erik switch our position so now his on top of me. He move my legs around his torso and kiss me harder.

"I want ju Cassie, I want ju really bad" He whispered. I nodded and kiss his lips harder.

"I want ju to say it to me" He move away from the kiss.

"I want you bad Erik" I said. Erik smash his lips against mine and start taking my shirt off. I took the hems of his shirt and pull it over his head.

I move my hand over his perfect abs and down to his pant. I unbutton the pants and Erik help me slip the pants off. Erik was just left in his black boxer. He unbutton my Jeans and took it off. He let kisses from my toes to my upper thigh. I couldn't resist his lips on my bare skins.

"Cassie I didn't know ju have tattoo?" Erik ask about my white ink infinity tattoo that I got on my 18th birthday.

"There's a lot of thing you don't know about me" I smirk. Erik smile and slowly took of my underwear.

He kiss my lips before taking off my bra. Our kiss was getting sloppier and sloppier. Erik reach out to my back and unclip my bra with just one hand. He remove my bra and toss it to the ground.

He grab my boobs and squeez them. I breathe out loud and arch my back. I put my hand on Erik's neck and grab his hair.

"Du bist so schön" He whispered and left kisses my stomach. (You are so beautiful)

I took off his boxer as he length came out I was surprise how long was it. Erik took my hand and put it on his length, asking me to rub it. I did as he told. Erik moan my name as I rub it. Erik couldn't hold it longer so he push my down on the bed and pull my thighs.

He puts his length into my clit, I grab the bed sheet and squeez it. I moan as he ride me slowly.

"Erik...your so hard" I said. Erik lean down to my neck and begin giving me hickeys.

* * *

Alright let me stop right there. It's getting to climax right now. Well I hope you enjoy a little bit of 50 Shades Of Erik moment. I know I did Make sure to comment and vote! I love you all and have a wonderful day/night.

-Natasha