Chapter 26

Cassie POV

'Hey! Since it's friday...Let's go camping!' I receive a text from my brother, Alex.

I carefully took out my phone underneath the table and text him back.

'Damn it Al! I'm in class and you're interrupting me!' I send him 3 mad emojis.

A second later my phone Buzz. I look around at the student who was following the as she read the text book. My eyes caught Julian staring at me.

'What?' I mouthed. He shrug and grab the book in front of him. Asking me to read. Then, my phone Buzz again.

'Come on! We can invite your little German friends. It'll be fun!' He texted. I sigh and look up.

Alex is the best but can be annoying and childish sometimes. Julian was still staring at me when I look at him.

His table was right next to mine so we basically pass notes all the time but when we get caught it turns ugly because the teacher reads the note aloud.

He look at my phone and try to take a look. I look at the teacher who was still reading and slowly hand my phone out to Julian so he could read.

While sanding my phone, my heavy textbook fell with a very loud thud which made Julian jump a little and drop my phone.

The whole class look at us while we picked up our stuff.

"Mr. Draxler und Ms. Thomas please step outside" the teacher said and we both nodded and took our stuff.

Once we got outside, we both laugh.

"So your brother wanted to go camping? When did he come?" Jules asks. I nodded and started walking down to the soccer field outside.

"Last night and Ja he wants to go camping, but-" Jules cut me off with his loud voice.

"I'm in!" His voice echo through the silent soccer field. We both sat down underneath a big tree.

"Really? Okay, okay let go then" I smile. He gave me a cheek to cheek smile.

"I'll let him know" I said as Julian gave me the phone.

"Who should we invite?" I asks. Julian started think.

"Me of course, Matthias can't because he's going back home tonight because him mom sick. Erik, Marco, Mario and Sven" He said. I nodded.

"Don't worry I call them, ju just get ju stuff ready" I touch my knee which send shock waves through my body.

"Okay" I smile and lay down on the grass. I sigh and close my eyes. Soon, I fall into a deep beautiful sleep.

* * *

'Alright, let's meet at front!' I send a group chat massage. Who is Erik and Julian.

Me and Erik walk down the halls with our bag full of clothes and essential and a big tent for us to fit in and pillows and blankets and sleeping bags.

"Where did you find these?" I asks Erik. I watch his arm muscles every time he hold on the stuff we were saving.

"It was in the closet. It been there forever!" he said as we got outside. We throw everything in the trunk of our white Jeep we're renting today.

"Jules...need help?" Erik spotted Julian struggling with the sleeping bag and blankets. Erik rush to help him, once he took the sleeping bag and blankets Jules let out a sigh.

"This is so cool! Camping with my buddies!" I put my arm around them. They smile and nodded.

"Alright, we going to meet my brother at the camp site and yup. We're ready to go!" I smile and got in the truck. Jules climb in the back as Erik takes the driver seat.

"Let's go!" Erik smile and started the truck and leave to our new "home" for 4 days since we have a break this weekend until Tuesday.

"Woohoo!" Jules yelled at the top of his lungs. I laugh and look at Erik who was also laughing.

"Wait!" I yelled suddenly I became serious.

"What!?" Erik ask full of concern.

"Did you guys bring Nutella?" I asks. They laugh and shook their heads.

"Yes" they both said at the same time. I felt relief afterwards.

Welll this chapter was boring! But I only update it because I didn't want to keep you guys waiting. Hope you like it and make sure to vote and comment! Nice things of course!!

I love you guys <3
-Natasha