Chapter 8

Cassy POV

"Matthias told me about ju" Matthias' mom begin helping me with the dishes. The boys were playing in the living room with the X-Box.

"Really?All good things?" I asks. She smile and nodded.

"When Matthias first meet ju, he quickly come home and tell me everything. He said he wants to be friends with ju and he said 'one day ju going meet me'. It finally did" She smile, Julian is just like his mom. He looks a lot like her.

"That's really nice of him. Well I finally met you" I said and hug her. She laugh loudly and hug me back. I accidently touch her back with soap on my hands.

"I'm sorry" I said. She shook her head.

"No ju don't worry! It can always be clean" She smiles warmly.

"Matthias should do it" I whispered making sure Matthias didn't heard it. She chuckle and nodded.

"Will do" she said. I continue washing the plates.

"What ju doing!? Go play with the boy! Ju don't have to stand here and wash the plates! Go!" she push me out of the kitchen. I laugh and wipe my hand on my shirt. Well now it's wet.

"Hey!" I said as I sit in between the two boys.

"Hi" Matthias said but had his eyes glued on the tv. Julian turn around and smile at me.

"Hello" he said politely. I laugh.

"You sacrifice yourself on the game just to say hi to me?" I said.

"What ju mean sacrifice?" He still had his eyes on me. I smile and shook my head. I pointed at the game, which Matthias scored the third goal and won the game.

"Ju bastard!" Julian pinch Matthias ear. Matthias shriek and slap Julian's hand.

"Nice work Cassie! Ju read my mind" Matthias smirk. I nodded.

"Shut up!" Julian said. I laugh.

"Let's play soccer outside!" I said. They all didn't listen to me. I sigh and turn off the X-Box.

"Hey!" they both said.

"Let's play outside!" I raise my voice.

"Fine!" Julian got up.

"You too!" I said talking to Matthias. He sticks his tongue out and ran away to put on his shoes.

* * *

"Come on Cassie! One more laps then we go inside" Julian Said. I groan and started running one more laps because I miss a goal.

We were playing soccer, if one of us miss a shot, we gotta run a lap and today I already run 5 and the field was huge!

"Julian, carry me home, can't walk" I said. Julian chuckle and nodded. He bends down so I could get on top of his back.

"Hope you have a wonderful day" Julian said. I groan and fall asleep on his back.

Later that night, I woke up back a shuffling noises coming outside of my room. It was very weird because the sound sounded someone trying to sneak in. I tip toed outside my room and open the door slowly. I walk carefully to the kitchen and grab a pan just in case.

Once I reach the place where the noise were coming from I breathe heavily. I close my eyes and pray to god I wouldn't want to die tonight.

"Help me god" I said. I hold tight the pan and one my eyes one more time. I'm ready.

"Ahhhh" I yelled and hit the guy with the pan.

"Ouch ahh!" it says. The lights flicker on and I saw Julian with his cookie boxer, Matthias wiping a sleepy face and Julian's mom with her rope.

"What the hell!" Julian said. I look down at me and saw Erik.

"Erik!?" I said. I realize I was straddling him so I got off him and sit next to him.

"Are you okay!?" I begin to worry. Erik didn't say anything but groan.

"I didn't know it was you" I said. Erik groan more and rub his head.

"I'm sorry" I said. Erik shook his head no.

"Get ice please" I asks. Matthias ran to the kitchen and grab a bag of ice. He came back to me and handed my the ice. I place the ice on his head.

"Erik, there's a thing called doors and phones. Ju can call us and tell us ju were coming instead of using the Windows" Julian said. I sigh and look at Erik, he remove the ice and face me. He pointed at my face and then fainted.

"Quick, Matthias, Julian, bring him to my bedroom" I said. They both did what was told and carry Erik body to the bedroom I was sleeping on.

"Why did He fainted?" Matthias asks.

"Probably the hit on the head was caused him to faint" I said as I place the bag of ice on top of Erik head.

"How do ju know this?" Julian asks behind me.

"My high school does bioscience/biomedical programs" I smile. Both of them look st me confusingly.

"Alright ju two, go on back to bed. Let Cassie take care of Erik" Julian mom push the boys out of the room. When they all out, I heard the click of the door.

"I'm sorry Erik, I didn't mean for this to happened" I felt bad. I took off his white shirt and put it on the ground. I stare at his fit body.

Oh my....

I snap out of my thoughts because he probably dating that bitch, Vanessa. I put 4 extra ice in two bags and put on top of his chest.

"Thank you Mr. Fuller" I thank him for all his help on the biomedical program. Erik twitch a little.

"Sorry" I said.

*Morning after* Third Person POV

In that morning, Cassy fell asleep next to Erik. Erik arms wrapped around her, he felt warm and cuddly with Cassy in his arms. Of course Erik didn't know it was Cassy.

Meanwhile, Julian went to check on Cassy. Knocking on the door to make sure he doesn't want to walk into something. He notice Cassy didn't answer so He just open the door and walk into the room. What he saw shocked him.

Cassy open her eyes slowly and then when it fully opens, she saw Julian with his eyes wide open. She realize What he was looking. Cassy quickly remove Erik arms around her. Erik open his eyes because of what Cassy did.

"What the" Erik Said. He saw Cassy who had the bed sheet around her and then He turn around and saw Julian.

"You...y-you" Julian lost his words. Everyone in the room was confuse and shocked.

Sorry I haven't update for so long...I've been busy. Well here's chapter 8, not really good but I hope you guys like it ^_^

-Natasha