Chapter Fourteen

Harrys POV

"Haz, please tell the boys that we have rehersals today. You guys should be here at my hotel by 2 PM, okay?" Liam said through the phone.

"Yeah. Okay." I tell him.

"Oh, and, Dani's here." He hung up.

Iran into the living room to tell Louis about the rehersals.

"Louis, rehersals. 2 PM. Liam's hotel. Dani's there." I said quickly.

"If Dani's there I'm bringing El."

"If Dani and El's there, I'm bringing Taylor."

"Ooh, Taylor. How was your 'date' yesterday, anyways?"

"It was fun. She was pretty."

"What else?" Louis obviously was trying to pull something out from me.

"Stop being so nosy."

"Awh." Louis pouted.

"Okay, okay. We kissed. Nothing that serious. Just a kiss. Stop pouting." I tell him as I walked to the bathroom.

"HARRY'S IN LOVE!! HARRY'S IN LOVE!! HARRY'S IN LOVE!!" Louis yelled repeatedly.

"Shut up!" I said as he stopped yelling. "You're making so much noise, Lou."

"But you love her, don't you?" Louis said with a cheeky grin.

"Yeah, yeah. Okay. I love her. I always have, actually. Since that day Jake broke up with her. Which was like, nine months ago." I spilled.

"I'm pretty sure she likes you too, so go ask her out. Like, ask her if she wants you two to be a thing, or something."

"I don't know. I should take a bath. It's almost 2."

"Yeah, okay. Ask her, will you?"

"I guess.. I'll try."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message To Taylor:

Hey Taytay. Can you come over Liam's hotel for rehersals? If you wanted to listen to us reherse. But if you had ther plans, that's okay.

Message From Taylor:

Hey, um, I don't have plans. Yeah, I can come over Liam's hotel. What time?

Message To Taylor:

2 PM. We're heading to Liam's right now.

Message From Taylor:

Yeah, I'll just get ready. See you there.

Message To Taylor:

See you here. xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor arrived at Liam's hotel on 2:15 PM. We all headed to the studio to record some songs. Taylor and Louis seemed to get along. Zayn and Niall stayed out of her way. Liam was busy with Danielle. Eleanor hung out with Taylor and Louis and I. It was fun.