Chapter One

It's been 8 months since I last dated anyone. I haven't seen anyone in a while too. Literally haven't seen anyone. Like, I've been locked up in my house 24/7. Well, Abigail and Selena comes for a visit at times, and they would bring me food and distract me. And I would sometimes go to studios to record a couple of my songs, but other than that, I don't go out much. I should really go out today. Do something different. And that's when I hear the phone ring. I get up and answer the call.

"Taylor?" A familiar, deep, rough voice says on the other end of the phone.

"Hey, Harry." I respond quietly.

"Um.. hey.. Are you busy today?" He asks.

"Lately, I'm never busy." I tell him annoyed that he would ask that.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot.." He seems different than the other days we've talked. He knows about what's happened to me. He was one of the few people who tried to cheer me up and distract me from the past. "So.. Um.. Do you wanna do something today?"

"What kind of something?" I ask hoping that it's not laying around at home with coffee.

"I don't know. Amusement park, plays, Operas. You name it."

"Amusement park sounds fun."

"Doesn't it always?" He says in a playful voice. The voice he makes when he smirks.

"Haha, Harry." I say, my words full of sarcasm.

"Anyways, pick you up at 5."

"Sure, Harry."

"Sure." 

I hang up and let out a deep sigh. Finally, I get to do something different.

I walk to the bathroom and take a long, hot shower. I look at the clock and see that it's already 4:00. I turn the shower off and wrap a towel around my body. I stand infront of the fan and let it dry my hair. My hair was not yet dry when I went to my closet and looked for my white tank top and my fishnet-ish top. I wore my undies and the tank top under the fishnet-ish top. I wore a pair of jeans and of course, my black cat shoes. I take a glance at the clock. 4:45. Wow, I took long. I apply a light layer of make-up and tie my hair in a small bun letting my bangs fall off the sides of my face and my forehead. I get my shades and put it in my brown purse along with my wallet, phone and make-up.

I had to sit on my couch and watch TV for a while before I saw a car pull up infront of my flat. I get up and go outside. He gets out of the car and opens the door for me. That felt so nice. Opening doors for me. it felt good. I rode shotgun.

"You look beautiful," Harry says as he takes his seat.

"Thank you," I tell him. "You don't look bad yourslf."

"Taylor, do you want to eat?" he asks me.

"Well, I am a little hungry."

"Want cake?"

"Um, yeah. Sure."

We drive the streets of London to this bakery-ish cafe called "Bea's of Bloomsbury" The place looked so nice and everything looked delicious. We stop and Harry gets out of the car and helps me out.

"Thank you," I tell him as I take his outstretched hand helping me out.

"Yeah," He nods.

He walks me to the cafe and gets us a table. He pulls my chair out and helps me in and he doesn't even know how nice that is. He gets us each a small slice of chocolate cake with caramel on the middle and thick chocolate icing. I smile at him as he sits on the chair. I take my fork and cut a small peice of the cake and stuff it in my mouth.

"This is so delicious!" I exclaim.

"I know. That's why I took you here." He smiles and I could see his green eyes sparkle as he takes a bite of his cake.

"Where are we going next?" I ask, even though I know the answer.

"Around London," I thought we were going to the amusement park.

"What about the amusement park, then?" I ask him as I arch my eyebrows.

"Well, um.. I figured I'd take you around London since this was your first time here." He tried to explain.

"Third actually." I say as I take another bite of my cake.

"Ah," He laughs.

"Well, where in London?" I ask him.

"I don't know, anywhere. Anywhere in London." He smiles and looks into my eyes. I find it hard to breathe when he looks at me like that.

I smile back at him and continue to eat my cake.

************************************************************

Hi! :) This is the first chapter of my Haylor fanfic. I ship Haylor HARD. Haha :) I hope you guys would continue to read, but I wouldn't be updating that much because of school :( Anyways, I'm not from London so I had to search up cafes in London and found Bea's of Bloomsbury and it looked WONDERFUL! 

Tell me if you like it ;) xox

--Sofia