Chapter Ten

Taylors POV

I opened my eyes and saw my phone, which was still on my side table, lighting up and vibrating. I took it and saw I had four new messages. All from Harry. He hasn't texted me in a while, so I was pretty excited. I opened the messages.

Message From: Harry

Hey Taylor, um, I'm so sorry

Message From: Harry

Taylor please don't believe anything you see on the internet. Please.

Message From: Harry

Taylor.... I love you. I'm sorry :(

Message From: Harry

Taylor, I am so sorry. Please believe me. I really do love you. Please :(

What?

I took my laptop and opened Twitter. I looked at the trending topics, and guess what I saw.

'Harry and Emma'

That must be someone else.

It has to be.

I clicked the tag and saw everyone going crazy about them.

It is Harry.. Harry Styles. The Harry I thought was only mine.

There was this one tweet, that had a picture attached to it. I opened the picture, and BAM! Tears rolled down my cheeks. I closed the tab, closed my laptop, and tried to forget the picture. But whatever I would do, it was still there. I closed my eyes, but I still saw Harry kissing Emma. Oh crap. I opened my eyes and wiped them. I was sitting on the floor, my back against my bed. My arms were wrapped around my knees. My forehead rested on the very top of my knees. Tears dropped from my eyes, to my eyelashes, and to my shirt. A sob suddenly escapes my mouth and more tears came. Of all the things I could try to think of, I thought of why he would do that. I guess it was all in my mind. Oh my god. I can't believe how stupid I was. But I can't do anything now, can I?