Chapter Three

Harry's P.O.V:

Message from Taylor:

Goodnight :)

I didn't plan on replying to that because she's probably tired and she's probably asleep by then. There I was, lying on my bed, legs and arms sprawled all over my bed. I can't stop thinking about her. Those big blue eyes, red lips, beautiful blonde hair. Her voice is just so angelic and the way she looks up at me is so breath-taking. For the past hour, I haven't done anything but think of her. When I finally got to sleep, my sleep was full of twist and turns and dreams where I lose Taylor and everything goes so wrong. It was like a huge compilation of nightmares. Unending nightmares. Once I woke up, I went out to get some fresh air and drank two whole glasses of water.

 I sat infront of my Macbook and logged in on Twitter. I created a new tweet.

@HarryStyles : Can't sleep. i'll just follow a couple of you I guess.

I went to my interactions and found a couple of "Harry! Follow meee!" 's. I clicked on the follow button a bunch of times, probably making girls scream. As I scrolled down my mentions, a tweet caught my eye

@SmilingForHoran : "@HarryStyles I saw you today at Bea's of Bloomsburry with @taylorswift13 ! Are you guys dating? xxx"

@HarryStyles : "@SmilingForHoran @taylorswift13 I wouldn't call it a date"

I turn to look at the clock and it's already 2:40 am. I rub my eyes and log out of twitter. I climb on my bed and try to sleep. Instanly, I fall into a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter. I know. I'll upload chapter four in a while. So sorry if I disapointed you. Sigh :/