Chapter Eleven (Part One)

Taylors POV

I walked to our plane. My flight leaves for Bangkok on 3:30 AM. Right now, it's 3:15 AM. When we arrive at Bangkok, we would stay there for a few hours. Half a day I suppose, the on to the next flight to Australia.

I and my band board the plane. I sat at the window seat of the two-person row of the plane. Abigail was sitting beside me on the aisle seat. I kept my mouth shut and I could feel Abigail looking at me, obviously wondering why I was so silent. I wasn't usually this silent. I used to get really excited whenever I go to another country. I would've been excited, if only Harry and his friends weren't in Australia. 

I grabbed my purse and searched for my phone and my earphones. I unlocked my phone and plugged the ear phones. I played a couple songs, and I think I fell asleep because I don't remember taking off, or even wearing my seatbelt. Abigail must've locked it for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and a voice said "Taylor, honey, wake up. Breakfast."

I opened my eyes and looked at the person waking me up. It was my mom.

"Hey, mom."

"Hey sweetheart, Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I am."

"What do you want to eat?"

"Do they have cheescake?"

"Yes, they do."

My mom handed me a plate with a slice of cheescake on it. It had blueberries and it looked delicious. I took my fork and started eating the cake. It was amazing. I handed it back to her and said thank you.

"Go back to sleep, Tay. You look tired." Mom said.

"Okay, but can I please have a bottle of water first?" I asked her.

She handed me a bottle of water and I drank one-fourth of it.

"Just twelve more hours in this plane." I hear her whisper just before I drift off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and stared at nothing for a moment. I looked to my left but my mom wasn't there. Instead, Grant sat there. I took my phone from my purse and saw that the time read 12:47 NN. Eight more hours. Grant looked at me. He must've not seen me wake up.

"Hey, Taylor." he says, taking off the earphones in his ears.

"Hey, Grant."

"You've been sleeping a lot. Is there something wrong?"