Chapter Eight

Taylor's POV:

I look out my window and see the beautiful moon. The rain came, and came. I wonder what Harry's doing right now. I've been thinking of him.

I take a seat on my bed holding my Red notebook and a pen. The peice of paper I held had words on it. Lyrics.

All I know, is morning when I woke, is I knew something now, knew something now, I didn't before

All I've seen, since eighteen hours ago are those green eyes, and freckles when you smile, in the back of my mind making me feel like,

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now,

I just wanna know you better know you better, know you better now,

I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now,

I just wanna know you, know you, know you,

All I know is we said 'hello',

And your eyes looking like comin' home,

All I know is a simple name,

And everything has changed,

All I know is you held the door,

You'll be mine and I'll be yours,

All I know know is a simple name,

And everything has changed

I took my phone and called Ed.

"Hello?" Ed answered the phone.

"Hey, Ed, Uh, you remember that time when I asked you to come over to write a song?" I tell him.

"Yeah,"

"Well, It's not yet finished. Can you help me with it?" I ask, practically begging.

"Yeah, sure."

"Can I come over?"

"Yes. Of course."

"Okay, thanks Ed!"

"See you later Tay!" With that, I hung up.

I grab my jacket and put on a cute blue dress. I brushed my hair and wore my blue flats. I grab my keys. I grab an umbrella, since it was raining. i got in my car, and played the radio as soon as I got the car moving. A song just started playing

"Went outside and saw the moon,

and it made me think of you,

then the rain, it came and came,

there you were inside my brain,

I've been thinking of you,

Driving in my car. I heard the radio

Play that Dylan song,

the times that you were dreaming

But you still haven't changed your mind,

So I sang, and sang along, I've been singing along

I've been thinking of you."

The song was so cute. When it was over, the DJ said it was a song called "Thinking Of You" by a band named "The Maine". A few more songs played until I reached Ed's flat. I took my umbrella and opened it up as I walked towards the house's door. I knocked three times before Ed opened the door.

"Hey Taylor!" He says with a wide grin spreading across his face.

"Hey Ed!" I say as he moves to his right letting me in.

"Do you have a tittle for the song?"

"Everything Has Changed."

"Sounds interesting,"

"Thank you" I smile at him as he hands me a cookie.

After I finish my cookie, I hand him my Red notebook and open it to "Everything Has Changed". I tell him about that night around London with Harry. How Harry opened up the door and stuff.

"All my walls, stood tall painted blue, But I'll take 'em down, take 'em down, and open up the door for you" Ed sings in his sweet, angelic voice while he strums his guitar.

"And all I feel, in my stomach is butterflies, the beautiful kind, making up for lost time, taking flight making me feel like, I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now" I sang as Ed continues to strum his guitar.

"I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now. I just wanna know you better, know you better, know you better now. I just wanna know you, know you, know you." Ed and I sing at the same time. Our voices blending beautifuly. We sang the chorus while I wrote.

"Come back and tell me why, I'm feeling like I missed you all this time, and meet me there tonight, and let me know that it's not all in my mind" I sing as I write the lyrics on my notebook. I then wrote the chorus as I sang it, but I wanted the last chorus to be different.

"All I know is we said hello, so dust off your highest hopes, all I know is pouring rain, and everything has changed, All I know is a new found grace, all my days, I'll know your face, All I know since yesterday, is Everything has changed." Ed finishes strumming his guitar as I stop singing.

"That was beautiful, Taylor" Ho looks at me, smiling.

"Thank you for saying that." I return his smile. "And thank you for writing this song with me."

"Record it on Thursday?" He suggeests.

"Sure. My place?"

"Yeah."

"I should head home. I'm really tired," I tell him.

"Oh, yeah, sure. Have a safe trip."

"Thank you." I tell him before I walked towards the door and took my umbrella. I opened the door and the umbrella. I walk to my car holding my keys. I drive home with a smile on my face as an old song of mine was playing on the radio. The song was 'Love Story'. I released it around four years ago. The memories are flashing back. My Fearless tour, the fans were all so loud. Everything was so perfect. Flawless.

I parked my car infront of my house and went inside. It was still raining. i looked at my clock and it said 12:43 MN. I should go to sleep. I changed into my pajamas and slept. I checked my phone if I had any messages but there were none. I put my phone down and closed my eyes. I wonder what Harry's doing right now.