Chapter Twelve

Hii! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I got sick for a whole week. (I'm actually not feeling that well right now but I wanted to write for you guys). Okay, yeah, I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you guys :) xx

-S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys POV

"Hey, boys, will you please come with me to a concert tonight?" I asked the boys gathered around me.

"Depends. Whose concert are we talkin' about?" Zayn says.

"Oh.. Um.. Taylor Swift." I tell him.

"That not-too-country-turned-into-popstar girl?" Niall says insultingly.

"Stop insulting her." I tell them.

"Yeah, okay, I'll go with you." Louis says.

"Me too."  Liam says.

"I don't wanna go with you guys." Niall says.

"Why not?" Liam asks NIall.

"Not my type of music."

"Okay then, Zayn?" I asked Zayn.

"Perrie and I have plans, so No. I can't. Sorry" Zayn answers me.

"Yeah. It's cool."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis and I walked through gates and took our seat at front row VIP. We had to wait a while before the concert really started. It would start around 7:30 PM. Right now, it's 7:13. She's probably either under the stage, or backstage. The lights went dim and the crowd cheered and screamed. The girl beside me was screaming and saying "Oh my god" several times. She was jumping and I could see a faint reflection of the light on the tears forming in her eyes. This must be her first concert of Taylors.

Since it was dark, I took the shades I was wearing off. Music started playing.

I'm walking fast through the traffic lights,

busy streets and busy lives,

and all we know, is don't let go'

Taylor sang as she emerged from under the stage wearing a white button down with a red necktie and black shorts. Her hairwas slightly curled. She looked beautiful.