Chapter Sixteen

Harry's POV

13th December. Today is Taylor's birthday. Basically, there are two things I'm thinking of doing: 1) Have dinner with her at a fancy restaurant, or 2) Bring her to the Amusement park.

Number two sounds better.

I got my phone and saw a new text from Louis.

Message From Louis:

Harry, you got plans for tonight? The boys and I are goin to go for a drink. You up for that?

Message To Louis:

Sorry, Lou. It's Tay's birthday tnight. Plus I'm in no mood for drinking. Thanks though xx

Message From Louis:

Oh yeah okay tell her I said happy birthday

Message To Louis:

Okay xx

After that conversation ended, I texted Taylor.

Message To Taylor:

Hey babe happy birthday!!!!!! :) I love you Tay. PS: I'm gonna pick you up around 6. Bring a sweater and wear comfortable clothes (by comfortable, I mean flat shoes and jeans and a t-shirt. Something you could have fun in ;) xx

Message From Taylor:

Hi Harry!! Thank you!!!! I love you too baby :) Sure hahaha Where are we going to anyways?

Message To Taylor:

A secret place ;) xx

Message From Taylor:

Aww. :(

Message To Taylor:

You'll find out soon babe. Smile, it's your birthday

Message From Taylor:

Tell me soon, kay? I'll start to get ready now

Message To Taylor:

Okay, love xx

I was beyond excited to see Taylor tonight. I want to see her enjoy the Amusement Park. And I want to see what else would happen tonight.

I looked at the clock. It read:

4:37 PM

I should get ready now.

I strip off all my clothes and hop into the shower, which I just turned on. I put some shampoo on my hair and ran the soap bar through my whole body, every inch of my skin. I washed up and turned the shower off. I got a towel and wrap it around my waist. I ran my hands through my hair and flip it the usual way I do. I walked over to the mirror above the sink and brush my teeth. After brushing, I just stood there staring at my self.

I've been getting tweets on twitter saying how much they didn't like Taylor being my girlfriend. Well, it's my life, not theirs. I also saw some pictures of text posts on how the fans have been there with me since 2010 up until now but I don't follow any fans, and Taylor has been there with me for about a month and I spend most of my time with her. Well of course. What do they expect me to do? Leave my girlfriend for random girls whom I don't even know the first letter of their first names? I can't do that. I won't do that. And some girls are saying they're "broken hearted" because I chose Taylor over them, but they weren't a choice at the first place. They weren't ever mine, and they never will be.