Chapter Thirteen

Taylors POV

I unlocked my phone and opened a new message from Harry.

Message From: Harry

Hey Taylor, are you busy tonight?

Message To: Harry

Nope.

Message From: Harry

Would you mind going to the park with me and baby Lux?

Message To: Harry

That would be cool

Message From: Harry

I'll pick you up at 2 PM then?

Message To: Harry

Yeah, okay.

With that, I ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I looked at the clock and it said it was 1:35 PM. I got my shirt that had a cute red fox on it and jeans. I wore them under a reddish brown coat. My favorite yellow scarf was now around my neck. I wore Oxfords and tied my hair in a ponytail. I put on some make up. I'm satisfied with how I look.

I looked back at the clock and it read 1:50 PM. I took my phone and texted Abigail.

Message to: Abigail

Hey, Abi, I'm going out with Harry. To the park. Tell mom for me. Thanks

Message From: Abigail

Yeah, enjoy your self, Tay.

I heard two knocks on my door. I opened it and saw Harry.

"Hey" Harry said.

"Hi" I said.

"You're ready?"

"Yeah." I said. He looped my arm into his and we walked out to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here" Harry said as the car stopped by a nice park. "Do you, um, want to carry baby Lux, or should I?"

I looked at the baby I was holding. She was Lou's daughter. Lou was Harry's stylist. Lux was beautiful.

"No, um, I'm okay." I tell him.

"I should carry her." Lou offered. She reached out to get Lux from me. Lux went to her mother Lux waved me goodbye and smiled.

Harry helped me out of the car. We walked around the park a while and talked. There was a moment when he was singing. His voice was so angelic. Beautiful. Perfect.

We sat on benches and watched fountains of water splash around. Lou was playing with Lux. I and Harry watched the kids run around the fountain. Everything in that moment was so simple and I just wanted to pause everything and stay in that moment. Harry was singing silently. I was staring at him, thinking. He never seemed to notice me staring. He is truly beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harrys POV

But baby you, got me moving too fast,

And I, know you wanna be bad,

And girl, when you're lookin' like that,

I can't hold back

I whispered the song as my fingers tapped to the rhythm playing in my head. I noticed Taylor staring at me, but I decided to pretend I didn't notice. I just kept on looking at the children playing and singing the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, thank you for today." Taylor said as she tried to unlock her hotel room door.

"Yeah. Sure. Anytime" I tell her.

We were just standing there, her hand was in mine. My eyes looked straight to hers. Slowly, we started to lean in. I brushed my lips on hers. Her other hand pulled me closer so that my lips actually pressed onto hers. The kiss was full of lust, but I could feel her trying to stop. A quick kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylors POV

His lips brushed mine.

Why wouldn't he just kiss me already?

I bit my lip and my eyes stayed close. I wrapped my free hand on his neck and pulled him. I stood on my tip-toes and our lips finally collided. I knew what I wanted. I wanted him. But I couldn't go this fast.

Too fast. Too fast.

I let go of his neck and my lips part his. I finally unlocked my door and I greated him goodnight. A quick kiss from him was exactly what I needed. And it was what I got.

Authors Note: Happy 23rd birthday to Taylor Alison Swift! Notice, it's the thirteenth chapter, It's December 13th, and what happens in this chapter? A kiss.

Sorry for the delays, I have been quite busy for the week. Two days to go, and it's my Christmas break! That's when I wouldn't be as busy. So I would be able to update more :)

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Like/ comment/ vote! :) Love you guys xx

-S