Call Me, Maybe?

He just laughed and said "Sorry, but we're landing in 15 minutes."  "OMG! Really!? That went so quick! Thank you for waking me up," What a stupid response on my behalf. He gave out a little giggle and I heard Harry yell, "Niall! Stop flirting with pretty girls! Thats my job! You're ment to be the cute innocent one!". That made both Niall and I blush a deep red. I tried to give him a reasuring smile, to make him feelless awkward. the hostess then called over " Passengers, please prepare for landing. Do not remove seatbelts until the plane has come to a full stop. Thank you"

The plane hit ground and my face lit up, and I think Niall noticed. "Why so cheery all of a sudden?" he asked.  "This is the start of my new beginning," I replied. He just smiled at me, I then hear someone come up behind us. "Why hello" I hear the voice say, I turn around and face him "I'm Liam, nice to meet you, I hope Niall hasn't been to annoying." I giggled because one, Nialls face went bright red and two, Liam actually sounded serious. "Are you joking?" I said, " He was a complete pleasure," Just then I saw Harry come over and he just wolf wistled. This sent me bright red and I saw Niall give Harry a scoulding look after he saw how uncomfortable I became.

Everyone got up now and we were all forwarding out of the plane, I was stuck and holding the line up because I couldn't reach my carry on stored in the compartment. Harry came over and helped, he gave me my lugage and said, " There you go love," I thanked him and walked out, I caught up with Roxy and Monique and we started walking away. We were in mid conversation when I felt a hand be placed on my shoulder, I turned around to see that it was Niall. He said " Hey Clapton. Call me, maybe? I'll try and help you with your career." and with that he walked away and caught up with the other boys.