interviews and doctors

They're having a big interview, Allan's having a really big couch made so all 9 of the guys can sit on it. Niall and Tom don't know that it's a group interview, and the interview's today. The girls and I are travelling to the studio and are going to watch, and then I'm going to the doctors because I still have a terrible cough, the bruise is still there and I am still getting terrible headaches.

----------------------------------- - ------

"So boys tell me about this Clapton girl?" Allan smile, as per usual for him.

"She's-" Tom and Niall say in unison before shooting eachother a glare of daggers, "Beautiful," Niall finishes. "Amazing" Tom sighs.

Allan lets out a chuckle, and nods. "Niall words goind around that you met her on a plane, is that right?" He asks full of curiosity.

Niall smiles and a sparkle fills his eyes, "Yeah," He looks down and chuckles quietly, "That was the best plane ride of my life,"Everyone awws and in that moment there was a click. Tom smiling at Niall and Niall smiling back. I mean sure, they weren't all buddy buddy but it was something right?

Wrong. After all of the awws were over they went back into they're psycological warfare. Sending glares at eachother everytime the other opened his mouth or rolling their eyes at comments. I could tell Allan was sensing it too, because he was starting to get uneasy, but he did his best.

___________________3rd person p.o.v-----------

As the interview finishes and everyone says good bye, Clapton makes the excuse of saying that she is going shopping and that she will be back in no longer then 2 and a half hours.

The others head home, leaving Clapton alone in the car park with only her kombi van. So she drives, and she approaches her doctors office while her car blasts a green day album. She walks into the doctors office to be greated by a blonde woman, "Hi, I-I'm here to see umm doctor willis?" She bites her lip as the nerves are clear in her voice.

The lady uncaringly rolls her dark blue eyes and points her down the hall to where she is greated by a gentle looking dark man who goes by the name of dr willis.

He smiles widely and asks her the problem, she tells and he examines the bruise. He takes a blood sample and mails it of, telling her that it's probably just the flu, and that he'll call her as soon as he gets the results.

She drives away in her van, unaware of the other options.

A/N-REALLY SORRY THAT I TOOK SO LONG! I'VE BEEN DOING A TONNE OF MUSICAL STUFF LATELY!!! SO YEAH! ALMOST A 5,000 READ! OMG YOU GUYS ARE SLICK! I LOVE YOU ALL! WHAT I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT THERE IS PROBABLY LESS THEN 10 CHAPTERS LEFT OF THIS STORY AND IT WILL PROBABLY BECOME A LITTLE MORE MATURE TOWARDS THE END. AS THIS STORY COMES TO A CLOSE I CAN TELL YOU I WILL STILL CONSTANTLY BE HAVING STORIES! I HAVE 'WITH EVERY NOTE YOU PLAY-A MCFLY FANFIC' IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW. I AM ALSO IN THE PROCESS OF WRITING A NON FANFICTION THAT I AM GOING TO WRITE BEFORE PUBLISHING AND I AM DOING THE SAME WITH A THRILLER! SO YEAH, STILL TONNES COMING FROM ME!!