He Hums Like Heaven.

His humming sounded wonderful, even if it was just humming. I let Teenage Dirtbag play until the end and then i switched it to a slower song, I wanted to see if I could get him to hum to this song because if Teenage Dirtbag sounded that good, a slow song would sound amazing. I put it on, Your Beautiful, by James Blunt. I think Niall caught on to what i was trying to get him to do, bacause he looked at me funny and then smiled and started humming again. I was right, this sounded amazing. I closed my eyes and just listened, when it got to the second chorus he started singing quietly, he had the voice of an angel.

A smile crept onto my face and he must have noticed because the singing got lighter, I think Niall was trying to make me go to sleep with his soothing voice. He almost got there too, but then I heard the food trolley and smelt the food. I bounced up out of my seat, I was starving! All we had for breakfast was a banana, and it was now 3:30pm. I needed food! It must have been obvious that i was hungry because when the waitress came in with our before dinner snacks, Niall gave me his crackers and only ate his apple. I think the curly haired one, Harry. Was watching us because when Niall gave me his food, we heard a yelp come from around that area and saw a head turn. I wasn't sure why he would freak out over that but, oh well.

Each row had a tv shared between them, so Niall asked if I wanted to watch a movie. "I would love to," was my response. We turned on the tv and "Step Brothers" was on, it had just started so we left it on that. That supplied my with my daily amout of laughter. Niall looked like he enjoyed it asSoon dinner was out and it was steak with potato and carrot. I dug into my potato first, it's my favourite vegtable. I think Niall noticed how quickly i demolished my potato because he stared at my in shock for a minute. After i finished I was stuffed. I was just getting comfy to go to sleep when the hostess came out with dessert. She placed mine infront of me and I knew it would be rude to sent it back. I accepted it and then when she dissappeared I offered it to Niall, He gave me a big smile and turned around, tucking into his second round of trifle.

I must have dossed off after that because I was awoken by Niall shaking me back and forth. I just opened my eyes and yelled at him "Ahhhhh! No! Get off! I'm sleeping!" He just laughed and said