Slaps and Punches

I storm over in her direction, ignoring everything else. How dare that blonde bitch do that to him?! He loved her with all his heart and all she did was throw it in his face after she was done toying with it. Well that hoe better get ready for a whole world of hurt, 6 years of boxing might come in handy.

I approached her with a slight look of anger on my face, parcially due to how she hurt Zayn but even more due to the fact that she had a smug look on her face. "What do you want you whore?" She spat at me. Ahhh fuck this bitch! I thought to myself. "Ohh so now I'm the whore? The one who sleeps around and will take any guy she can get?" I spat back, a small smirk creeping onto my face. A fire lit in her eyes and with one quick movement she slapped me across the face. It would have hurt most girls but not me, 6 years of boxing and having two older brother toughens you up. I saw Liam get up out of the corner of my eye and I heard Louis. I knew they would break it up as soon as they got the chance but I wasn't leaving without my pride.

I swiftly swing my fist as I had been taught to by my brother Darren. My fist made contact right where I wanted it to, right on Perrie's left cheek bone. I knew I didn't hit her hard enough to break anything, it wasn't nearly hard enough to do anything like that. Shw sure carried on like I did though. First she hit that deck and began to cry, craddling her face in her hands. By then Liam and Louis had reached us. I wasn't going to hit her again, it isn't fair to hit someone while they're down. Liam quickly wrapped his arm around me as he dragged me away, while Louis grabbed some ice and dropped it on the deck infront of Perrie. 

Liamm dragged me over to where Niall and Zayn were sitting, with their feet in the water. Niall looked upat me with a look of confusion and before I could open my mouth Liam pipped in, "You better not piss her off Niall cause it didn't look like she was trying just then but Perrie is still on the deck balling. Thanks to your boxer girlfriend." and with that Liam let me go and walked away. I coughed awkwardly, trying to not make eye contact. Zayn must of seen me hit Perrie because of the comment he made "You didn't even try did you." Giving me a smug smile.

He was right though, I didn't try, because I didn't really want to hurt her, because that would be cruel.

A/N-Sorry that it took me so long guys, School started again. I will try to update every Saturday or sunday. The chapter is shit and I'm not proud of it so sorry.