I'm yours

Laim's head rested in the crook of my neck. He seemed so strong all the time, like nothing affected him, so seeing him like this scared all of us. I pulled my head up, quickly scanning on everyone's positions on the boat. Harry and Roxy were over comforting Monique who looked broken, Louis was in El's embrace but something starttled me about him, his usually bright and energetic eyes were now duller and looked slightly pained. Louis was pained? I saw Perrie shoving something in Zayn's trembling hands and stormoff as he looked down at the screen, his eyes quickly flicked up and I saw how hurt he looked, tears were forming in his eyes and he quickly turned and walked to the opposite end of the boat from everyone else. I watched him for a while, and he just sat there, emotionless and blank. Lastly my eyes darted to the one thing that I was trying my hardest to avoid, Niall Horan.

I felt Liam slowly lift his head off of my shoulder and my gaze slowly trailed towards his. He pulled his thumb up to his cheeks and under his eyes and wiped away the tears, his face still stained from crying. My eyes were constantly darted from weak looking Liam to Niall standing there alone, looking low and upset. "You know why he's standing there?" Liam asked, his voice still weak and husky. His question puzzled me, wasn't Niall just standing there feeling sad and angry for all that had happened today? "N-No" I stuttered in reply, shaking my head. Liam cleared his throat, hardened his expression and looked me right in the eyes, "He's waiting, He's waiting to see if you're going to choose him or Zayn. He thinks that he's lost you to Zayn, and it's breaking him," Liam explained bluntly. He just stared at me, waiting for me to get up and do something, but I didn't, I couldn't. Niall thought that he had lost me? That was just.....no!

I mustered all of my courage from every corner of my body and got up, slowly approaching Niall.  As I approached him I had thousands of thoughts running through my mind all at once, what do I say? And then it came to me, I don't say anything, I don't tell him that I'm his, I show him. I was infront of Niall now, and he slowly raised his gaze to meet my eyes, but before he could say anything I leaned in and kissed him passionatly. As he pulled away I opened my eyes and looked at his gorgeous pink lips and the big grin on them, Niall smiled in as he kissed me back. I pulled away this time and started to sing to him quietly