Plane trip

I sat there with my mouth open, but as soon as the got within 5 rows I shut it. Hey, maybe i wasn't their biggest fan but they're still hot boys. I saw two of them go off into the row opposite Roxy and Monique and another two walked past me and sat near the back. I saw the blonde one, niall, walk towards me. Hewas looking up at seat numbers and stopped right at my row. He looked at the seat and then up at me, and said "Well, i guess I'll be bunking with you."   I just nodded and looked at his seat waiting for him to sit down.

As soon as he sat down he tried to get the conversation going. He introduced himself " Hi, It's nice to meet you. What's your name?"  I decided that i would try to be polite, " Hi Niall, it's nice to meet you, my name's Clapton."  His eyes are amazing, they're a beautiful blue green colour. I think that he noticed me staring at his eyes because he smiled a bit awkwardly, before saying "So Clapton, I can tell by the accent that your Australian, Why are you coming to London?"  "Well, I am coming over with my friends to persue our careers in music." That was my response.    "Ahh, I see. well, could i help you?"  "How?" Those were the words that came out of my mouth, really. I must have sounded so rude!  "Well, give me your phone and I'll punch in my number, it'd be great if you put yours in mine too," he said, giving me his phone. I shoved my hand into my pocket and pulled out my phone. Just as I pulled it out Roxy sent me a text,I looked up at Niall "Sorry, just give me a second."  The text read, Hey Clap, are you sitting next to any one??     I quickly replied, Yes I'm next to Niall.

I then passed my phone to Niall and he punched in his number and I did the same. We passed our phones back and i put on my headphones. The music must have been up louder than I thought because Niall started humming along to Teenage Dirtbag