Days of the Past

Niall looked a little scared after finally realising what I had done. He shouldn't have been though, I wouldnever hit him. We were heading back towards shore because eveyone wanted Perrie gone. Louis was going to take her to the nearest town half an hour away and just dump her there. None of us wanted anything to do with her and we weren't trying to hide it. Liam was driving the boat while the rest of us sat in a group on the opposite side of the boat from Perrie. We were all tired after what had been an exausting day for everyone, and the toll on some of us was very obvious. Zayn looked like he was about to black out, Niall was constantly in and out of sleep and Monique actually was asleep, even though it was only 7 pm.

I rested my head on Niall's shoulder, thinking he was asleep. He was warm, like always and he smelt thesame as always.It was pretty much silence which is never good for me because when it's silent I think. I sat there and began to wonder, what will happen when we get back? We go home tomorrow and then the boys are going over to Ireland,Scotland and Wales to promote the new album and stuff. Roxy, Monique and I need to get in to our music and start sending demos out to labels. The boys would be away for 3 weeks, so the girls and I would get started then. We already had Monique design what our looks would be, Roxy will wear girly dresses or skirts. Monique will wear printed tights or playsuits and I will wear t shirts and shorts. The more I thought about things the more I got worried. What if Niall finds another girl? There are plenty of better girls out there, so many prettier girls. It would be so easy to loosehim, and the thought of that hurt. 

Both Roxy and Monique know that I haven't cried for 2 years, because two years ago I was released from the mental home that I was kept in for 8 months. It all started after my sister, Farrah, died. She was only 6 and she had so much to live for. She was always blissful and was the bravest little girl that you would ever meet, and thats why she died. It was all across the news, a school shooting in brisbane. The gunman walked in to the kindergarten room and held a helpless paralised boy at gun point, and that was when Farrah stepped in, apparently she screamed and kicked at him until he stepped away from the boy, but then he turned the gun at her and Bang! A bullet ran straight through that little girls brain, and she died almost straight away. After that I was taken over by severe depression and I pushed away anyone who tried to help, I pushed my family out, the friends that I had were all gone and I was cold and alone. I started to cut until one day  Seb couldn't take it any more, and that's when they sent me away, to the mental home. I came out 8 months later a better and happier person. I began to let people back in and that's when I made friends with Monique and Roxy.

I didn't realise that I was crying until Niall cupped my face in his hands. We didn't speak, just sat there insilence, but it was comforting.