Car rides and presents.

"Thanks for coming to get me," I yawn tiredly at Zayn. He nods, "It's fine, you shouldn't of left like that though," He shoots me a look. I cough, my lungs rattling and paining my chest. Zayn looks over to me, concern playing in his eyes, "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine," I wave him off, "Probably just getting a cold," I smile, coughing again. He smiles, "Okay, if you say so," and continues driving. "So when are you girls going to go around to record companies?" He questions, his eyes darting from the road to me and back again. I laugh dryly, my mouth suddenly loosing all of its dampness. "We need to record something first Zayn," I smile and try to clear my throat. "I know, I know" he chuckles. "Have you got a song to do yet?" He asks, raising a well shaped eyebrow. I shrug and let out another rattling cough, "We're getting to it" I reply hoarsly. He smiles and we proceed with the rest of the ride in silence.A comfortable silence.

We pull into the drive, "Who's still here?" I question. He looks at me as if I've grown another head. "Uhm Niall, Harry and Liam, "He smirks, knowing I didn't want Harry there. I get out of the car anyway, and almost imediatly I feel light headed and dizzy. I grab hold of Zayn's car, using it to lean on. As I get to the and of the car I step out and feel the air sweep around me as I fall. And then I'm lying on the cold hard ground. Zayn looks down at me, laughing in amusement. I cross my arms over my chest and pout "It's not funny" I mutter. He sticks out a hand as if on comand and I gladly grad it to pull myself up. Zayn watches with concern in his eyes, "Are you sure you're okay?" He asks desperatly. "Yes Zayn, I am fine. it's just a cold," I reassure him. He smiles weakly at me before a glint of excitement fills his eyes, "Niall got you a present you know!" He exclaims, acting like a 3 year old on christmas. "Really?! What is it?!" I ask, bouncing up and down as we walk, which only makes me dizzier. He raises both eyebrows in amusement, "Yes Clapton, because I'm just going to tell you what he got you and wreck the suprise," Zayn shook his head playfully. I roll my eyes, "Fine killjoy, be that way," I mutter back. "You'll like it though," Zayn winked as we opened the door.

Observing us all, it's all the couples sitting on the couch watching a movie and Niall sitting at the end of the bed like a loner. He jumps up as he sees us and engulfs me in a massive hug. "I got you a present," He whispers in my ear, and I smile back stupidlly with enthusiasm. He grabs my hand leading me out of the room and into a smaller room. He looks at me full of pride as his hand rests on the door knob. I nod my head quickly, wanting to see the 'all magical' gift. The door creaks open slowly to reveal a beauty. A large, glossy read gretsch guitar sits pearched in the middle of the room, its brilliance glowing. I slowly approach the beast, as it captivates me. I run my hand up and down the neck, the smooth strings tickling my fingers with their touch. My eyes are then drawn to an item around the head of the guitar. A necklace. A small silver chain with a star dangling off it. I run my thumb over the star, feeling the engraving on the other side. I flip it over to reveal the words, 'Star girl' I look over to Niall in disbelief, and he's standing there, leaning against the door frame with a smug smile on his face. I run over to him, hugging him tightly. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I yell, which is then followed by the cough again. He pulls back and looks me straight in the eyes, "I want to meet Tom. We should have him over sometime or something," Niall smiles suggestivly. I nod, liking his acceptance. He leads me out to th other and we plunk down on the couch, he wraps his arm around me and I nuzzle into him, absorbing his warmth.

A/N-Sorry about the slow update and sorry that this chapter isn't great, it's kind of a filler...what do you think will happen when Niall meets Tom?