-Episode26-[Solution]

The atmosphere in the Venom's living room was livelier than it had ever been. The sound of glasses clashing and laughter accompanied by the melody of faint pop music playing in the background. All five members were presented, sitting on the ground around their circle shaped table, which was filled with junk food they ordered. The squad decided to throw a feast as a celebration for the return of their raven haired marksman.

"Yah! Pass me that beer over there!" The young magician yelled in an arrogant manner.

"No, Harley. Aren't you like, 10? Kids aren't allowed to drink, you know" the taller guy with white hair said, while pouring his own drink.

"Well it's not fair that you're the only one drinking, scorpion!"

Gusion ignored the midget and gulped his beer in one shot as Harley kept on whining about wanting to get drunk. He claimed the liquor would boost his intelligence. The rest of the team couldn't help letting out a loud chuckle.

A faint smile appeared on Hanabi's face. The corner of her ups perked up, her crimson eyes gleamed, making the woman beautiful as ever, hence she hadn't smiled genuinely like this in such a long time. Being back in the squad sparks joy in her heart. 'What would I ever do without them?' She thought.

Without a word, the ravenette reached for the glass of peach tea in front of her and took a long sip. Truth is, she was old enough to drink beer with her captain if she wanted, but decided not to. Considering what happened last time she got drunk, Hanabi convinced herself to take a long break before she ever touches liquor again.

"Ahhh... I'm stuffed" Gusion groaned, snapping Hanabi out of her thoughts.

"Maybe we shouldn't have ordered too much" Angela muttered, but immediately took back what she said because a certain giant lizard started devouring all of the remaining food on the table, including the chicken bones, leaving the plates clean and white.

"So... are we still gonna clean them?"

———————-

The clock striked 10pm. The squad decided it was best to end the little party they had and get some rest. Everyone got up and cleaned the tables and plates. As everyone bid their goodnights, Gusion suddenly stopped on his tracks.

"Everyone" he said in a serious tune.

"Hm?" The members halted and turned their heads to the leader.

"We're straying further away from our main objective" he continued. "The magic cube, remember? Why is nobody caring about it anymore?"

There was a long silence before Harley decided to speak."I guess we were having too much fun and enjoyed each other's company too much" he awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

"Are you planning to strike again?" Hanabi questioned.

Gusion nodded in response. "The SABERs could find out the secret of the cube at any moment. We can't let our guard down"

"But, Nephila's spider legs...they're broken" Angela said in a faint voice, sparing a glance at her comrade.

Right, Hanabi almost forgot about all of that. She lowered her gaze to the ground. Silence enveloped the room since no one uttered a word. After a moment, the ravenette took a deep breath "You guys can go without me"