-Episode15-[A Burden]

"Kuro"

"Kuro? What do you mean?"

Hanabi, who was sitting on the bed, raised one of her arms and pointed to the venomous creature on the desk.

"Her name. You told me you haven't decided a name for her yet"

"Ah, right. But why Kuro?"

"Kuro means Black. It suits a dark arachnid such as herself"

"Okay! Now you have a proper name" Gusion turned to his desk and picked up his pet scorpion. "You heard that, Kuro? Now say thank you to your mama"

"M-Mama?!"

The male brought the scorpion in his hands in front of Hanabi's face. "Yes, that's right. Give her a little pat"

"Uh..um.." Hanabi hesitated. "What if she stings me?"

"Aw she won't. Kuro's a good girl" Gusion grinned. "Go on. I pat her all the time"

"But you're her owner"

"And you're her mom"

"I never agreed to that..."

With trembling hands, Nephila reached towards the scorpion and touched her head with one finger.

"See? It's safe to play with her. Isn't she cute?"

"How are those creepy eyes cute?"

"Aren't you proud of our first child?" Gusion grinned once more, in attempt to tease his female comrade.

"Stop making fun of me! You make it sound like I gave birth to this animal!"

Gusion chuckled and set the pet back to its place. He then plucked the lamp's string to turn off the lights. He came back and sat beside Hanabi on the bed, wrapping his arms around her waist and began kissing her cheeks softly.

"G-Gusion no.."

"Shh..let me"

From her cheeks down to her chin and to her neck, the silver haired male planted soft butterfly kisses. Hanabi did not deny, she surely enjoyed being manipulated by the one and only Emperor Scorpion himself.

"I need to tell you something" whispered Gusion into her ears, making the girl shiver.

"Okay..."

"You know I...I....I have.."

"You have...?"

"I have..."

*Beeeep Beeep*

Gusion was interrupted by the loud beaming noise along with red lights flickering on and off the room. Their eyes widened and they both stood up simultaneously in a hurry.

The alarm went off, it was a signal that there were intruders breaking in pass the VENOM's security system.

All in their uniforms, the five members of the squad gathered together to face who or what ever had invaded their lab.

In front of them stood Johnson, SABER's tank, along with his crew behind him.

"You...how did you find us?!" Yelled Harley. "Impossible...I've made sure no one can ever track down our location nor hack into our system"