-Episode17-[Missing Piece I]

*Hanabi's POV*

Swoosh

It was like magic, in a blink of an eye, Haya and I appeared in a fancy looking place. Like a spacious living room with tall ceilings.

"Where did you just take me?" I asked, still keeping calm as I sensed no threat lurking around.

"Welcome. This is my hotel room. I've been staying here temporarily for finishing missions"

"Damn, since when did you get so rich, being able to afford this hella luxurious room" I couldn't help but glance around a bit. The place was so neat and well tidied, unlike my oh so messy cow barn-like room. And yes, I was totally exaggerating there. But it did look like a troll's nest compared to the room I'm standing in right now.

"Just how much do you think I get paid from doing all those dangerous missions huh?" The ninja replied.

"Wait aren't you supposed to check-in downstairs?"

"It's fine I didn't even check-out when I left"

"Speaking of which, you literally just kidnapped me, Haya"

"Yeah I know that. But you wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to spend time in this rich place, would you?"

"Well... it's not like I have anywhere else to go anyway..."

Hayabusa chuckled and pulled down his mask along with his red scarf. "You're welcomed to stay here for as long as you want. Come on I'll show you the bedroom"

I followed behind him as he walked away from the sofas to a white door. He placed his hands on the knob and twisted it, pushing the door open. We stepped inside. This light cyan painted room was also, obviously, better looking than my room. The first thing I spotted was a huge white sheeted bed with turquoise blue blankets and two turquoise pillows. Despite its simple appearance, it still looked so damn comfortable that I could just drop myself down and lay there like a dead pig all day.

"Do you like it?" Asked Haya behind me.

"Yeah, looks comfy. Not really my color, though"

"So uhh, since this wasn't in the plan, I booked the room with only one bed for myself"

"What? You mean I don't get to sleep on this precious soft looking bed?!" I pointed both my hands to the bed with an angry pout on my face.

"No, I'll let you have the bed, of course. But I can either accompany you or sleep on the couch. Whichever you'd prefer"

I didn't need time to think twice. There was no way I'd let any guy sleep on the same bed with me...any guy but Gusion Paxley.

I mentally slapped myself upon having that thought. Geez, what was I even thinking? I should be getting over him by now.

"So? What's your decision?" I came back to reality when the tall black haired male asked again.

"Uhh... I'll think about it"

"Have you eaten?"

"Not yet. I'm hungry"

"Wait here" said Haya "I'll get something for you"

I sat myself down on the soft bed and waited for him to get me some food. I took the opportunity to look around some more. There was a bathroom door in the corner of the room. Aside from that there were jackets and clean socks laying around, probably Haya's.
There was a small chandelier above my head, glowing with medium brightness. There was also a big mirror on the wall along with a few portraits of scenery paintings.