-Episode12-[Swollen Lips]

*Hanabi's P.O.V*

"H-Haya...-kun"

"Hey. Long time no see, huh? Hanabi" the shadow of Iga pulled his mask down showing his firm lips pressed together making a slight noticeable smile. Not wanting the situation to get awkward, I smiled back him nervously which still turned out to be quite off.

"What brings you here?"

"I had a mission I need to complete here. Now my job is done. And I will return back tomorrow at dawn" he replied.

"Oh I see... well, good luck on your trip back home" I said.

I thought seeing him would make my heart beat insanely fast like it usually does. But not again, I can no longer feel the butterflies nor feel any special feelings towards him anymore.

"About what you said earlier.."

"Tell me you didn't hear that..."

"I did. I'm sorry but you underestimated a Shinobi's hearing ability, Hanabi"

Not knowing what to say next, I looked down at my own glass to avoid his gaze.

"I'm not against your affection towards Gusion" he asserted. "But I'm sure there's plenty other good guys out there. Gusion is a bad choice"

"I...I know...I'm aware of that but still..."

"People say you should follow your heart. But would your heart lead you to bring out the best results?"

I looked up to my childhood rival to seek what kind of expression he was making on his face. It was blank, as usual.

"You could get hurt anytime when you're with that guy" he continued. "I suggest you shouldn't get too attached to him. Just a piece of advice I could offer"

"Thanks...Haya. But my mind's all made up"

"I get it" he let out a quick sigh and raised up his glass. "For our unexpected reunion tonight"

I raised mine and clenched with his. "Cheers" I murmured.

——-
I have no idea how much I've been drinking with Hayabusa. My eyes felt heavy and my head was spinning around.

"Want me to take you home?"

I nodded. Haya lifted me up and carried me out of the bar. My eyes were closed on the way but somehow still ended up being at the front door of the lab. Haya lifted my hand and pressed my thumb on the security scanner. The door opened and he carried me inside. I tried to keep my eyes open, my brain wasn't working quite well I could tell. I closed my eyes for a brief moment. Then suddenly, they shot opened again once a familiar voice raised up.

"What the fuck are you doing with him?!" Yelled an angry white haired assassin. He furiously walked over to us and snatched me away from Haya. The ninja disappeared into thin air right away.

"Hey! What's gotten into you?!" Gusion yelled once more. I tried my best to open my eyes to see him.

"Jesus! Smells like alcohol. Did you drink with that bastard?!" He violently shook my shoulders making my head rock back and forth causing the headache to worsen. He then dragged me into his room and into the bathroom. I was slammed against the wall and soon felt cold as I felt the shower ran down my head through my body.

"Sober up you little..." Gusion hissed. He was mad, I could tell despite not being able to think straight.

I accidentally inhaled the water in making myself choke. My legs lost balance and fell to the marble bathroom floor. Gusion reached out his hands to me and picked me up and gently slapped my cheeks rapidly.

"Oi, wake up. Nephila, wake up"

I threw my arms around his shoulders and wrapped myself around him. Gusion patted my head while sighing. Somehow he seemed really frustrated.

I managed to get myself out of the alcohol's influence after a while. I rubbed my eyes while still standing in the bathroom.

"I demand an explanation" said Gusion sternly.

I stood there like a child who had gotten in trouble with the principal. My head hung low, eyes looked down to my bare toes. The feeling of guilt rushed over me like crazy. Honestly, what did I even do wrong? Coming home late with a guy, not just any guy but my childhood rival and ex-crush. But somehow...

"Answer me" he demanded once more.

"W-What do you wanna know?" I muttered quietly but was still audible for him to hear.

"Everything"

A drop of water which came from the shower soaked in my head fell down from my front hair to the ground. I gulped, still not knowing how to reply.

"I expect you to welcome me home once I arrived. But instead, those morons told me you weren't here yet" he said, rubbing his temples as a sign of dissatisfaction. "And now you've disappointed me even more by showing up with that bastard in a drunk state like this"

"I'm sorry" was all I could respond. I knew it wasn't really a big of a deal. It wasn't like I cheated on him or anything. Ha, I wasn't even in a relationship with this guy. But seeing him got mad about it made me feel guilty for some reason.

Gusion walked up to me and pinned me to the wall. "You know I hate it when you're with someone else" he said in a low, frightening voice. "How about I teach you a lesson, hm?"

Not wasting further time, the white haired male forcefully pressed his lips against mine, claiming a hungry kiss. He bit my lips hard that I think it'd be swollen.

"Gusion-"

My body squirmed in his grip. The man held me tighter as his tongue made its way to explore my cavern. I gasped for breath, whimpering slightly.

"I won't let the others have you" he said. "Take off your clothes. You'll get sick wearing damp clothes like that"

A blush creeped up to my cheeks. I gripped on his shoulders tightly. He smirked and began unbuttoning my shirt. I placed my hands on top of his telling him to stop. But of course, he didn't listen and insisted to get rid of my clothes anyway.

"That reminds me..." said Gusion after stripping me naked. "The location of our hideout is supposed to be a secret. Why the hell did you tell him where we live?"

My place went pale upon hearing that. "I...I didn't. I might have been drunk but I am certain I didn't"

"Then why does he know?!"

Uh oh...

——————

Happy New Year my sweet adorable readers! ><

Stay tuned for the next chapter!
—> VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW ME