-Episode 4- [Heartbreak Encounter]

"P-Punishment, you say?" Hanabi sweat dropped.

"You heard me correctly. And you do know what kind of punishments I give, don't you, Hana?"

"N-no..."

"Ah, that's right. You've never been punished yet. But tonight you're about to find out" Gusion sneaked his hand behind Hanabi and undo her uniform.

"W-wait...Captain, what are you doing?!"

"Shh... shut up and don't resist"
——-
The following contents contains some...uh...inappropriate stuff. Feel free to skip if you're uncomfortable ^^
——-

Once he completely got rid of her clothes, Gusion carried her and threw her on his king sized bed. Hanabi blushed madly whilst trying her best to cover her private body parts. The silver haired male grabbed her hands and cuffed them with his handcuffs. He then pinned her hands on top of her head, exposing her fine looking breasts. Not wasting any more time, he lowered her head to suck on her pink nipples.

"S-stop! Ah, you pervert!"

But of course, he didn't listen to her and continued manipulating her body as he wished. His tongue licking every inch of her chest while his hands traveling down to her womanhood. Gusion removed his gloves and and started rubbing on her clit making her moan loudly. He then inserted two fingers into her vagina and pounded into her in a slow pace as it made her feel pleasurable.

"Ah- ah, G-Gusion... Please...stop"

"Nah. Your punishment isn't over yet"

He fastened the pace and entered his third finger in, stretching out her hole. Hanabi moaned as he hit all the right spots. As much as she hated this, there was no denying that his actions were turning her on so much.

"Leader...I...I'm coming..!"

And with that, Hanabi screamed and released her juices. Gusion pulled out his fingers and licked them all clean.

"Mmm...you taste so damn sweet" he buried his head down in to her womanhood and licked the cum on her pussy using his skilled tongue.

Hanabi panted heavily and begged him to stop. Which he did, after he finished licking her cum off, that is.

Just when Hanabi thought it was over, Gusion climbed on top of her body and hovered over her.

"Ever wonder what it feels like to have me shooting my cum inside you?" He asked in a deep, raspy voice.

"N-no! Not now, Gusion"

"Hmm? Not now? Does that mean you actually want to try it out later?" He smirked.

"I...no, that's not it..."

He brought his index finger to her lips to keep her quiet. Then, he leaned in and gave her a neck a long lick and eventually bit on it. Hanabi shut her eyes tightly and whined because of the pain she was receiving at the time. He sucked on it, leaving hickey marks on her neck and shoulders.

After Gusion was done, he unlocked her hands from the cuffs and brought them behind his neck. He parted his lips and kissed Hanabi roughly. She gripped his silver hair and closed her eyes, letting him dominated the heated kiss.

After he was satisfied, Gusion laid down beside her on his bed and pulled her on top of him. Hanabi rested her head on his chest and they eventually fell asleep together.

-The next morning-

"Emperor, a report!" Angela called out as soon as she saw her leader walking by.