-Episode20-[Disguise]

Zlatan's city Avenue Mall was unusually crowded. The spacious place seemed crammed with people entering and leaving from one store to another. The spider lily let out a heavy sigh. She undoubtedly hated crowded places and the hot weather wasn't in her favor.

Karina took a bite from her cheesy breadstick and and munched it slowly, savoring the garlic flavor as she walked. The presence of people walking by was enough to irritate the crap out of her. If she hadn't spotted a certain Japanese duo walking around this place, she wouldn't have bothered to involve herself into the avenue in the first place.

Her sharp amethyst eyes locked on her target while still keeping her distance, keeping cautious about the the notorious shadow of Iga. It certainly wouldn't be pretty if he caught her stalking him and his female companion, who was none other than the missing person her dear friend was going crazy about.

Finding Hanabi turned out to be easier than Karina had expected. But the real challenge was how to approach her, how to get her back on Gusion's side. She decided to leave that decision for Emperor Scorpion himself. Her task today was only to follow them to see what they were up to, and what their current relationship might be. Most importantly, the location as to where the female marksman was staying.

A short moment later, Hayabusa and Hanabi went into a clothing store. Karina paused to her tracks to decide what she would do next. A part of her wanted to go in after them, another part hesitated. Was she willing to go that far just to follow them? She asked herself. Besides, going in without buying anything would be embarrassing for a person whose ego was as huge as an actual mountain such as herself. Let's just say she had a limited amount of cash with her.

She took a glance around her surroundings, hoping to find something to do whilst waiting for the two to come out. Her eyes landed on the glasses displayed on the shelf. An idea popped up in her mind.

"Maybe I could use some disguise..." she thought and threw her half eaten bread in the trash bin.

She walked in the shop and tried out the glasses she saw. Taking a look in the mirror, she pouted at herself.

"I look like a damn nerd" she murmured. She shot a quick glance outside to make sure the two haven't left the store. Then, she took the glasses off and tried another one.

"Still pretty nerdy" she thought "I guess glasses don't suit my face. Though it looks kinda cute with this short hair of mine"

For the sake of helping Gusion, she bought a pair. But another thought instantly creeped in her mind.

"What am I doing? This is a terrible choice of clothing. What kind of nerd wears an oversized black hoodie and shorts with tattoos all the way up her legs like this!?" She rested her chin on her hand and thought hard. If she were to pull off a disguise, might as well do so with a more appropriate attire. Hayabusa showed no signs of leaving the store anytime soon which means she still had some time to make herself look more different.

Karina bought a pair of white stockings and put them on right away, concealing her tattoos. She grabbed a plash a bunny hat to hide her pointed elf ears and took another look in the mirror.

"Ha, That should do"

The cute assassin walked out of the store feeling like a completely different person, a total idiot to be precise. But the circumstance didn't give her enough time to apply anymore changes. From the corner of her eyes, she saw the ninja walked out with a couple of bags in his hands followed by the brunette woman.

Karina hid herself and watched closely. The two went inside a café nearby, still inside the area. She waited a few minutes before slipping in to not draw suspicion to herself.