-Episode7-[Questioning]

Before we begin... the door's that way, kids. 💁🏻‍♂️—>🚪 feel free to leave if you feel uncomfortable xD

"I'm gonna make you forget about your boyfriend and scream my name tonight" the silver haired male winked seductively as he crawled closer to the petite girl.

"W-what?" Layla backed away and stared directly at the male, unable to fix the confused expression on her face.

"Say, Layla. Why don't we switch roles for a while?" Emperor scorpion grinned and leaned in, closing the gap between them as he did so. Layla on the other hand, had mixed thoughts running wild through her mind.

"You'll be the villain, and I'll be the cop. How does that sound?" He continued, keeping the smug look on his face.

"What's the point of th-" Layla's words was cut by Gusion suddenly pinning her down and cuffed her hands using the same handcuffs as he used with Hanabi.

"Now be an obedient girl, alright?" He cooed in her eyes sending shivers down her spine. He then brought his face up close to hers and smashed his cold lips on her soft pink ones. Layla gasped and struggled to free herself. But the person on top of her was too strong for her to handle on her own. Gusion's hands began to roam around her body and sneaked under her shirt touching every inch of her smooth skin. The female began to feel herself heating up uncontrollably. Her tongue was still intertwining with his. A few seconds later, Gusion pulled his lips away to give her some air she needed to breathe.

Layla panted heavily as her lips were swollen from the forceful kiss earlier. Gusion unbuttoned his own shirt revealing his abdomen and toned abs. Layla couldn't help but stare at his attractive structure. To think her enemy would be this handsome, she scolded herself and gathered the strength in her to escape from him. Unfortunately, he pushed her down once again before she can manage.

"You know it's pointless to escape, right? This is my laboratory. If you were to run out of my room right now, my teammates will capture you anyway" he said, caressing her soft cheeks. Layla remained silent while thinking about what he said. Wasting no more time, Gusion ran his fingers on her thighs and sneaked under her skirt making the girl gasped. Her body began trembling. She squeezed her eyes shut as Gusion pulled down her panties and rubbed his thumb on her clit. She kept getting wetter and wetter each second.

"Gusion..." she moaned his name pleadingly. "Stop t-teasing me..."

"Shh...you're the criminal here, Layla. I get to do what I want with you" he said.

"But...ahh" she moaned loudly as Gusion pinched her clit and used his skilled fingers turning her on more.

"What do you want, hm? Tell me" he whispered with a hoarse voice.

"P-Plug them in...inside" she said breathlessly. Gusion grinned. "If you want it so badly, you'll have to answer my question...truthfully"

"Yes, yes please. I'd answer anything" Layla's hormones got the best of her while squeezing her eyes tight.

"Where's the magic cube?" Gusion questioned sternly.

"Inside the h-headquarters" she answered.

Gusion gritted his teeth and raised his voice. "I know but where exactly?!"

"I-It's placed in a private room on the second floor"

"Are you certain?"

"Yes. But it's not easy to get there"