-Episode24-[Guilty Pleasure]

"They're most likely asleep at this hour" Gusion murmured while walking through the dark hall of the Venom lab, not bothering to switch on the lights as we both were familiar with and could see well in the dark. I was following close beside him.

"Yeah probably. It's like... 4am right now" I said.

"Wanna go straight to my room? Or have some late night snacks first?"

I chuckled. "It should be considered 'breakfast' at this point. But no thank you, I'm not hungry"

"Oooh, someone's eager to sleep with me" he smirked.

"No, idiot. I'm just tired after being dragged around all night"

It was glad news for me that I didn't have to face the rest of squad members right away. I wasn't mentally prepared and I have yet to figure out what I should say to them.

Gusion pushed the door to his room open, leading me inside. The familiar scent greeted me. I realized how much I missed being here, with him, and spending my nights with him. My heart felt warm to be here again.

I immediately sat down on the big soft bed which sank slightly below my weight. It felt comfortable as ever.

"Oh hey! You're back already!" Gusion exclaimed as he saw his pet laying on her little bed. He brought her on his plam gently and brought her to my face.

"Here, Kuro. Your mom is back! I told you she'd never abandon us" he said.

I laughed nervously. Gusion may be a little too serious about me being that creature's mother. But nevertheless, I didn't mind, not anymore.

"Hi there little one" I said, using my index finger patting the scorpion softly on her head. It still creeped me out, but she showed no intentions of attacking me. That made me feel relieved. The little pet moved in closer to feel my touch. Just like she was seeking my attention more.

Kuro wasn't like a real scorpion. She was more of a... robotic creation to assist Emperor Scorpion in his missions. She was in an unusual shape and color but still could be defined as a scorpion with her tail, claws, jaws, and her legs. I didn't even know if we could assume it was a female but Gusion decided it should be so there we got it.

"Kuro and I missed you like crazy, you know? It's been hell without having you around" Gusion pouted.

"I apologize, dear one" I smiled. The scorpion stared at me with her small black eyes. Gusion finally put her back on his desk to let her rest.

"Now, what shall I do with you?" He asked, leaning in close.

"D-Do whatever you want" I blushed and looked away.

"I trust you know exactly what I'll do to you tonight. Don't you, my dear?" He leaned in closer, his nose brushing against mine. My words stuck up in my throats, unable to say anything. He was right, I knew what he planned to do. Strangely enough, I didn't refuse. I wanted him badly too.

"I'll claim you and make you mine tonight" his whispers tickles my ear making it burn red. I was pushed down slowly on the soft mattress as he hovered himself above me. His violet pair of eyes reflected burning lust, staring right into mine, making my whole body feel weak. He gradually brought his mouth closer to mine, but before our lips could touch, I blocked him with my palm and shove him back. My thoughts had interrupted the moment.

"What's wrong? Don't you want me?" Asked Gusion.

"I'm just...worried" I replied, biting my lower lips. "What if you throw me away after you're done with me? What if I'm just another one of your replaceable pawns?"