-Episode23-[Depths of Romance]

Walking slowly side by side with your hands intertwined with the person whom you love is an incredible feeling. The cold breeze gently brushed through our bodies, the chilly atmosphere lingered around... it bottled up a warm heat inside my heart. I wondered whether he was feeling the same way or not.

Aside from that thought, a part of my mind was secretly worried about my childhood rival. I wanted to thank him for taking care of me, I haven't done that yet. But could I really do so?

"Gusion" I called.

"Hm?"

"Don't you think... we should at least treat Haya's wound before leaving?"

He shot me a cold glare. "May I remind you again that he was the reason we parted in the first place? He took you away from me, he wants us to collapse"

I'll take that as a big no.

"He's a tough guy. He'll be fine on his own so quit thinking about him. I hate it when you're thinking about someone other than me" he continued.

"Someone's being possessive today, huh?" I snickered.

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked.

"I don't know" was my reply. "It's kind of cute yet selfish"

He suddenly swooped his arms behind my back and lifted me up bridal style again.

"What is it?"

"I want to take you somewhere before returning home" he said then ran in a faster pace.

Although the way he moved was beyond dangerous, I still trusted him. I felt safe as long as I was in his grip. I wrapped my arms around his neck and clinched onto it. I could see the bright round shaped moon shining upon us from the dark night sky. Bathed in the light of the full moon, Gusion's handsome features became more attractive as it reflected before my eyes. My heart thumped faster making my chest felt so tight. "I need to let it out" I thought. "I need to tell him how I feel"

Gusion came to a stop after a couple of seconds. He put me down and smiled. "Remember this place?"

I looked around my surroundings. It seemed familiar but had nothing special in particular.

"It's just another one of the rooftops. Why?" I replied.

"No, idiot. It's where I saved you from the SABERs. And where I offered you to join our squad"

"Oh..." my mouth formed an O shape as I nodded. "I remember now"

A flashback appeared in my head. I remembered Gusion offering me his hand, and I took it. My mind was possessed with anger, hatred and vengeance. I would have done anything to have revenge and avenge my little brother. That was the only reason back then. Little did I know, I was getting myself involved into a more complicated mess, further into the depths of romance, ones I have never thought I'd experience.

But I didn't regret it. At least, not yet. Being in love feels so right even if it might be wrong. Especially when it comes to loving someone as rotten as my captain.

I stole a glance at him and smiled to myself. Sometimes, I feel so stupid to have such feelings.

"You seem lost in thoughts" he said.

"Oh. Sorry, I was just... thinking about some useless things" I replied.

"Tell me" He said. "I wanna know what sort of stuffs your pretty little head thinks about"