-Episode28-[Unsettling Feelings]

"Alright guys! Here's the inn you'll be staying over for the rest of your stay in this city" Chou happily guided the pair to a cozy looking building, nothing too fancy. Just enough to get used to and settle in.

"And guess what? I've also booked two rooms for you guys" Chou continued.

"Wow, that's really uh... thoughtful of you, thank you" Hanabi said.

Gusion hasn't uttered a word since they've arrived here. He just took his key from the receptionist and went straight to his room to unpack. The marksman found it odd, but didn't question it, nevertheless.

"So, when will you two be ready to explore? I've got so many awesome places to show you"

"Give us an hour, Chou. I feel like Gusion needs some time to recover from his motion sickness he's got earlier on the train" Truth to be told, he didn't actually get a motion sickness, that was just the best excuse Hanabi could come up with at the moment. 

"Alright, I'll be across the street enjoying my coffee. Come see me whenever you're ready" The fighter sent a flirtatious wink and walked out.

The ravenette took a deep breath before picking up her luggage and heading towards her own room, which was right next to Gusion's, by the way. She unlocked the door, went in, and started to unpack right away. There wasn't many things to take care of. All she had packed were clothes, some necessities, her weapons, and a few of her treasured belongings. And of course... the pieces of her broken spider legs.

After that, Hanabi decided it was a good idea to go check on her companion. She went in front of his room and knocked three times on the door.

It didn't take long for the person inside to come and open it.

"Hey Captain, how's your room?"

"Just... come in" Gusion opened the door wider and stepped aside to let her in.

Hanabi wasted no time in making herself comfortable on the bed. She immediately laid down and stretched her arms and legs.

"Does your room not have a bed or something?" Gusion asked.

"It does, but I just wanted to come in and check on you. Are you fine? You don't seem happy to be here"

The white haired sighed and sat down on his bed beside her. "I'm cool with this place. But I don't have a good feeling about that guy"

"That guy who? Chou?"

He nodded.

"Didn't Claude recommend him, though? And you said you trusted your best friend"

"I do. To be honest, I'm not even sure why I'm having this unsettling feeling. Maybe I just hated the way he talks?"

"Could be... but hey, he said he's gonna show us around. That might be fun"

"Fun? Hana, may I remind you what we're here for again? We're getting your spider legs fixed and that's it. No time for fun. We'll never know what bad stuff is gonna happen to the kids at home".  Gusion stated seriously.

"Doesn't mean we can't squeeze in some fun, no? We should at least make happy memories during our time here... it's not every day you get to visit the city of scholar"

"You have a point. But no, I can't agree with you on this one" Gusion said. "Let's not waste our time and return back to Zlatan as soon as possible. I don't want to regret anything should something bad were to happen to the rest of our team".