-Episode 2- [Thunderstorms]

*Third Person P.O.V.*
Gusion got up from bed quite late in the morning. He glanced over his desk to see his scorpion pet sleeping soundly on her little bed. He rubbed his silver hair and got up to the bathroom to take a shower.

After he was done, the assassin opened his closet to find some casual clothes to wear. The V.E.N.O.M. wasn't planning to attack today so there was no need to put on their uniforms. Gusion wore a simple gray hoodie and dark colored jeans then walked out to the dining room where he saw everyone getting ready for breakfast.

"Good morning, leader" Angela was the first one to greet him. "I was about to go and wake you but you suddenly show up"

"Yeah...good morning, Vespid"

"May I see your arm? Does it still hurt?"

The assassin lifted his hand up for the android to examine it. "Hmm... I think you can use it like normal now. But do not overwork yourself like Octopus over there" she giggled.

Gusion glanced over Angela's shoulder and saw Harley resting his head on the table looking like a total mess.

"The hell was up with him?"

"Harley stayed up all night last night thinking about a new strategy for us to take down the S.A.B.E.R." Grock replied.

"Oh. And have he came up with anything?"

"Unfortunately...no, not yet at least. I really appreciate his efforts, though" Angela said.

"Right. And by the way, where's Nephila?" Gusion asked while looking around the room.

"She's doing the cooking today" the android replied with a sweet smile on her face.

"Wow really?" Gusion suddenly seemed interested as he walked to the kitchen. There, he saw Hanabi chopping vegetables. He sneaked behind her back silently without making any noises using his assassin skills. Then he put his arms around her slim waist, hugging her from behind. His actions made her raise up the knife she was holding and pointed it at him to protect herself. As she realized who it was, she gently put her weapon down.

"A-ah, it's you. You surprised me"

"You look good in that apron" he whispered in her ears, his arms were still hooked around her waist.

"S-Shut up! Who needs your compliments?!" Hanabi blushed madly. "And release me! The others might see us!"

"And so what if they see us?"

"Idiot! They'd probably misunderstand that we're...ugh!"

"Do I look like I care?"

"What the hell, Gusion?" Hanabi pushed the man away and grabbed the knife, pointed it towards him.

"Don't you dare come closer" she threatened.

The white haired male raised both of his hands in front of his chest to defend himself. "Woah, woah... calm down, Nephila. What's up with that harsh attitude?"

Hanabi slowly lower the knife and continued on her cooking. Gusion went up to her and watched.

"You know...I'd appreciate it if you offer me some help rather than just stand there and do nothing" she said.