💙KIRARI: The Queen💙

Start from the beginning

"What stories?"

"She tortures everyone for Kirari. She has slit more men's throats than you've met men. She is a huge fan of torturing victims. Just know you'll probably have your hands clean but your wife Kirari will be very sneaky." The queen laughed.

"Well, my apparent wife Kirari will treat me like a queen. If she doesn't i'll slit her throat." Y/n giggled.

"I'd rather you did not." A voice spoke from behind.

"Don't underestimate me then." Y/n winked.

"I'll make sure not to." Kirari winked back.

"Care to escort me to the throne? The steps are hard." Y/n spoke.

"Of course." Kirari smiled.

"Ririka...escort my mother." Y/n spoke to the twin.

Ririka walked with the queen, watching as eyes all fell on them. Kirari helped y/n to her chair and kissed her cheek softly.

"I'll see you shortly." Kirari smiled.

The twins walked off and y/n waited for her father to dismiss everyone. When he did y/n laughed because he was unsure on who she liked. Y/n stood up after his speech and walked to Kirari kissing her cheek.

"I choose Kirari Momobami." Y/n spoke.

"Perfect choice." Kirari smirked.

"I suggest you say something to my dad." Y/n muttered.

"Shit. Yeah. I promise to protect y/n with my entire life and I will not let you down." Kirari bowed.

"Good. Good. The celebration is not just for y/n...I wish to announce my retirement." The king spoke.

"Excuse me?" Y/n stared at him.

"Y/n i'm sorry for it being sudden but-"

"All of this was so you could retire!?" Her voice yelled.

"Yes." He looked down.

"You told me I had a few years. You want to now go back on your word!?"

"Everyone leave." The queen ordered.

The king was someone no one messed with but y/n would not care. He wanted her to find someone just so he could retire. Retire? No king retires. Ever.

"Ririka. Escort our queen back to her room." Kirari spoke.

With hesistation Ririka guided the queen out as the queen yelled. Y/n was yelling at the king until Kirari gently wrapped her arms around her waist.

"Let's get you to your room y/n." Kirari whispered.

"No." Y/n growled.

"Come on princess. We can talk in there." Kirari pulled her.

Y/n huffed and walked off not even waiting for Kirari. She stormed to her room huffing and screamed into her pillow. Kirari shook her head as she entered, seeing the princess pissed off.

"That's a lot of pressure huh?" Kirari spoke rubbing her back.

"Yes. I don't want it." Y/n groaned.

"I understand...at 16 I took over my family mafia." Kirari smiled.

"Mafia. Not the bloody queen of the country!" Y/n yelled frustrated.

"Still dangerous." Kirari spoke.

"I don't care. He just wanted me wedded so he can fucking retire." Y/n was getting angry.