Pennywise on some B.S. but part 2

Start from the beginning

"For the love of god" Tulip picks up the whiskey cup and threw it with full force at Charlie, it clashes with the back of her head before it shatters on the ground. "Yeah! Glass that bitch!" Jade shouts laughing. Charlie turns her head from Lorraine, glaring at the two girls. She held up her hand up and snapped her fingers. "Don't leave yourself hanging" Jade couldn't even process her words before she felt the string of the balloon around her neck turn into a rough rope. Her eyes widened, she tried to look for anything to cut herself free but it was too late when she felt her feet get lifted off the ground.

Tulip stares at the back of Charlie's head. It was slowly turning into the face of the cop that everyone oh so adored. "What's wrong Flower? Did you whore yourself out for the day?" She looked at the ground, it looked like it was caving in. "Tu....lip!" She detached her eyes away from Butch to see Jade struggling in the air. Every time she pulled away the rope became tighter and she could slowly see smoke bouncing off the rope. Tears pricked out of Jade's eyes, "Bu...rn..s!" "Tulip!!" Lorraine screams, she was able to grab the lamp and put it between her and Charlie. Tulip felt her head was spinning she looked up to see the balloon hitting the top of the ceiling. She looks over on table, a dart from Butch's old dart board. She snatches it and takes a deep breath. "I got you Jade!" She threw the dart right at the balloon, watching it pop on impact.

The rope disintegrated as Jade fell on the floor on her back, groaning slightly. Tulip looks over to see Lorraine poking Charlie back with the lamp as she entered the kitchen, she was grateful that she was able to get up without ruining Butch's couch. Charlie snatches the lamp from Lorraine making her gulp. "Anything you want to say...Laney?" Lorraine reaches for the knife holder and pulls out the butcher knife. "Get the fuck away from me!" The distorted laughter of Charlie mixed with the familiar clown laughter was heard as Lorraine stabs her in the neck. "Owww, that really hurt" Charlie picks Lorraine up by the neck with a grin. "My turn" Her mouth opens wide bringing her in close to take a bite.

Tulip threw the other glass cup at the monster, another shattering noise heard through the empty house. Charlie turns to Tulip, her face forming into Butch's again. "If you sit there and be a good girl, I'll get to you next" Her body stiffened again, she moves to get another glass cup. "Fuck. You." She grunted and threw it directly in his face. He growls and drops Lorraine who was shaking from what she endured. He backs Tulip against the counter again, a grin on his face. His fingers trace the side of her cheek, laughing. "You must feel so...big now" Tulip couldn't tell if that was a comment about her weight or how she was feeling. Her grey eyes were shaking as she felt his fingers go under the grey muscle tee. She felt the pain of his nails dig into her stomach. "Shit!" He laughs hearing her scream in pain.

Just then, flames roared through the kitchen. It hit him directly in the face, he screamed in pain backing away. Lorraine and Tulip both turn to look at the culprit, it was Jade holding the bottle of raid in front of 'her' lighter. "Ugh..." She fell back on the ground, her chest moving too quick for the normal breathing rate. Just then there was the sound of Reggie's engine pulling up close to the house. "Heho...You're knights are here" Lorraine and Tulip turns to face Pennywise, he rubs off the burn skin on the ground. "Even a kingdom falls" He grins. "Hey girls! Sorry that we-What the fuck!!" Henry stares at all the broken glass and destruction that was in the living room.

The rest of the boys came in and stared at the tall clown standing in the kitchen. He gives a grin and in the blink of an eye he was gone. "What the hell happened?!" Vic rushed over seeing Lorraine slowly sink on the floor. "It...It..." Words weren't coming out her mouth. Vic looks at her face, she had a bruise on her forehead. "Shit Lorraine" "He stabbed you in the stomach T! What do you mean you're fine?!" Tulip pushes Reggie off of her in a panic. "Don't fucking touch me!" She felt the panic rise within her, she didn't want any man to touch her in this moment. Even if the man was her boyfriend. Henry steps over the broken glass to see his girlfriend on the ground with her eyes closed. He sat on the ground checking her pulse and sighing in relief when it was there and strong.

"Why the fuck does she have rope burns around her neck?" Henry pulls Jade into his chest, glaring at the two other girls who were just as shaky. "You saw that fucking thing! Why the hell are you getting angry at us?!" Tulip shouts at him as she took a seat. Reggie went under the sink looking for the first aid kit. "Wow, did you guys get fucked or what" Patrick picks up the broom, his eyes falling on the lighter on the ground. "There's my lighter, what the hell" He picks it up, shaking it to hear the fluid. "The hell! It's almost gone!" "Oh I'm sorry, Jade had to use it to save our lives!" Tulip was becoming hysterical and aggressive.  "Calm down T" Reggie puts the first aid kit on the table. "Do you...Do you want to do it?" Tulip nods and took the kit and started to fix herself.

"The clown..." Henry looks down at Jade, her eyes were staring at her feet. She went to put her hand on her neck but Henry stopped her. "Don't fucking touch it" He grumbled. He wasn't sure what he needed to do. It wasn't until they felt the new presence of someone else in the house. They all turned their heads to face who it was, everyone freezing in place.

Butch had a stern glare on his face as he looked around at the teens in the kitchen, his eyes falling on Jade seeing the outline of a rope on her neck.

"Five seconds to explain what in the goddamn hell happened here"