It all Started with a Follow Chapter 4

Chapter 4: In-N-Out

Jannie’s POV:

Right after they walked out I let out a huge sigh of relief. I really do hope Wesley and Demi do not have anything going on.

I washed my hands and when I walked out the security guard was looking at me weird.

“Do not worry when I noticed they were in their I stayed in the stale until they left cause I knew you risked this bathroom trip for me and I did not want to ruin it. Thank You. Now let’s head back” I said.

The security guard just looked at me and nodded when we entered back and I headed back to my seat all I heard was a “Thanks” it came from the security guard. So I turned around and just gave him a simple smile.

I was not in the mood for anything after finding out what Demi said I felt my heart drop to my stomach. Ugh why do I have to be in love with someone who is going to be worldwide famous one day and never ever notice me. Why is life of a fan girl so hard? No one understands the things a fan girls goes through like another fan girl.

“What’s wrong?” Alyssa asked me. It defiantly is obvious I am bothered but she would not understand me. Well I do not think she would.

“My plan failed that is all. I’ll tell you details on the way home” I looked at her and gave her a small smile. Just thinking about telling her what I heard in the bathroom feels like someone is pulling at my heart.

Now it was time for Khloe and Mario to let back everyone on stage before we all go home. So Wesley never noticed me and I was going crazy the whole time like waving, yelling. None of it was enough. Ugh.

They ended the show and the only thing I see is the boys jump around the crowd. My heart was going crazy!

“Jannie here is your chance!” Alyssa yelled. I started yelling next thing I know who do I see next to the boys the security guard. Gaaaah. Way to ruin the fun and excitement jerks.

But seeing there excited face made my day. Seeing them in person made my year!

We were leaving and heading home. But I wanted to stop by In-N-Out and eat.

We decided to stop by the one closest in Hollywood since we were dying of hunger. We went inside got our orders. And sat down. I excused myself to use the bathroom once more. When I was walking out of the bathroom I bumped into someone who was hard as a rock. And then I feel on to the ground.

“I am so sorry!” I said.

“Sorry? It was my fault and I did not even catch you” The voice said. And I knew that voice anywhere. Drew.

“Drew!” I said happily.

“I am guessing a fan eh?” He said while smirking at me.

“Oh no I’m not I am your biggest hater! Just kidding!” I said laughing so hard thinking my joke was funny. He just looked at me and started to laugh along. I never thought it would be this easy to talk to any of the boys from Emblem 3. I always thought I would be scared or shy. But it felt nice talking to Drew just like a stranger I make small talk with in a line at Disneyland.

“Why are you here?” I asked. “Same reason you are to eat” he said simply answering my question.

“Duh of course.” I said more to myself.

Drew’s phone rang and talked to the person on the other line then hung up.

“Well I got to get going the boys are waiting in the car for me” Drew said simply.

“Nice meeting you!” he said while walking away.

Then it dawned to me I should have asked him for a follow on twitter, a picture, a autograph something!

But I did not and when I looked I saw him enter the car and drive off.

Wow I am so dumb.

I walked back to Alyssa with the biggest smile on my face.

“You go to the bathroom come back sad cause of Demi you go now and come back happy now who is it?” she asked.

“Drew!” I squealed but not too loud to attract attention.

“No way!” she said back with the same tone.

“Yeah” I said smiling.

“Oh my god sit down and tell me everything now” she demanded. I did and I explained to her what happened.

“Gosh you are so STUPID sometimes do you know that?” she said sounded so frustrated for me.

I just laughed and nodded in agreement. I do not blame her one bit.

If only it was Wesley.