It all Started with a Follow Chapter 23

Chapter 23: It’s been a week.

Wesley’s POV:

It has been exactly a week that I have not spoken to Jannie. Whenever I would call her she would decline or her phone would be off. I would text her but it would show that she read the texts but no reply.

Yesterday we played two songs. “Baby I love you.” And “Hey Jude.” Demi started to be more rude. She said if we were to do a beetles song it better be good. That night I was surprised when she said we did good. But it quickly ended when later that night she said that her good comment deserves an award. She said the normal as always. I just got so sick and tired of hearing it. And today we find out if we make it to the finals.

Drew sent the video to John but he never told us how Jannie reacted to the video. I told myself after the show if we make it to the Finals I will drive over to her house and explain everything to her.

It was time for the show. The thought of Jannie left my mind. My heart started to speed up.

“Remember the acts that will be going through are no in order.” Mario said.

“First act to go through is Fifth Harmony!” Khloe said.

They started freaking out. We ran to them and hugged them to congratulate them. Those girls deserve everything. Finally when they walked to the side. Mario started speaking.

“Next act going through is Tate Stevens!” We congratulated him. He has a inspiring story and a family to raise. But now my heart was going crazy it was us or Carly Rose.

“Last act making it through is Carly Rose!” Khloe said. I just looked down in defeat. I think lifted my head remembering I was lucky to have this journey. I see Drew look at Carly very happily as she ran to him and he engulfed her in his arms and started rubbing her back.

“I am so very proud of you.” He told her. I then did a heart to the crowd and kept a smile on my face. We then hugged Simon. At the end of the show we were saying our goodbyes to everyone.

I was first to head the house. This week has been horrible I lost the girl that actually liked me for being me. It was my fault my boys and I didn’t make it to the finals. Everything I did just fucked up everything not in just my life but others I care about to. But it was a good journey. I went to unlock the door. And then all the sudden I hear footsteps until I heard a familiar voice call my name.

“WESLEY!” I turned and see Jannie. She was standing there looking at me.

“Jannie?” I said as if it wasn’t real.

She ran up to me and hugged me so hard as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I was going to chock soon.

I looked at her still not believing this. I then touched her face and realized she was really here. This reminded me of the first time we met and she touched my face to make sure I was real.

“Jannie. I-“ I began to say until she reached her fingers and put onto my lips. To make me stop talking.

“I know what really happened. John showed a video of Drew taking a video of you talking to Demi. Tom is an asshole I knew he would do something like this. And I should be grateful that you actually told me.” She said and then detached herself from my arms and looked down playing with her fingers.

I put my hand on her chin and looked into her eyes.

“Jannie, you are literally the only one for me. You like me because of me you don’t want me for fame. I can tell if you did you would spend every waking minute with me but you don’t you blow me up off to see your friends. You ended it when I told you I kissed Demi if you were using me for fame you would have forgave me.” I told her. My hand still on her chin and looking into her eyes.

“Wesley.” She muttered quietly.

“Yeah?” I asked just as quietly.

“Kiss me you fool.” She said and then I did not even need to be told twice and I kissed her. I felt her smiling against my lips.  

When we pulled away I knew I was smiling like an idiot.

“By the way. I still voted like a crazy maniac for you boys.” She said and I started laughing and wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her.

“About time you guys got back together.” I heard Drew mutter as he walked up to the door.

“It’s all thanks to you Drew.” She said smiling.

Man I am one lucky guy.

“We have interviews in the morning so be ready.” Drew said and walked inside with John and Keaton to get food.

“Hey Jannie.” I said looking at her then taking both of her hands in mine.

She looked down at my hands holding hers and she looked up at me.

“Yeah?” she said.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked her.

She nodded her head and I picked her up and I spun us around while she was in my arm. I may got out on xFactor but I am done dealing with Demi’s bullshit. And the girl I want is finally mine and only mine.

- Yeaaah they are back and offically dating:) Tell me what you think!

Fan me if you aren't already:D and 30 votes for Chapter 24!